Poll

discord

6 (27.3%)
16 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: RuneScape Megathread - HARDCORE IRONMAN  (Read 161665 times)

So I was given a beta key for the Chronicle closed beta, and I am actually pretty surprised with it. I was totally expecting a Heathstone-on-a-Chessboard knockoff from what I saw in the beta trailer, what I got was actually a few levels more unique and I'm pretty happy with that. Anyways, the point is I have one extra beta key that I can give out (I got three of them, but I only had two friends worth sharing them to). So I figure I'll give it out here. Please don't request it if your outlook on the game is "Meh, I'll try it", I'm looking for one of you crazy people who was already itching to play this game. So to request it, simply ask me and tell me why you want to play it.

I'm interested but not enough that if someone else wanted to play that I would ask for it over them

i made some progress in underground pass but i'll probably finish it tomorrow

i made some progress in underground pass but i'll probably finish it tomorrow
If you're reading the "Quick Guide" on the osrs wiki then make sure to go just straight north to kill kalrag instead of "north west" when it says to go northwest after burning the iban tomb or whatever

If you're reading the "Quick Guide" on the osrs wiki
Don't even bother with the Wiki for quest guides.  When you have four or more people writing/editing on one quest article trying to convey how to do it in their own way, it's more often than not confusing.  Use RuneHQ.

Last call for people who want the beta key. Otherwise I'll just give it to Moriarty.

Finished underground pass with 3 health holy forget
i had the worst rng while navigating to the final room of the quest and kept falling

At what level can you start cooking monkfish without burning too many of them? I have cooking gauntlets.

I think it was 87 on the Lumbridge range with the gauntlets.

christmas mode on OSBuddy changes all trees to wintumber trees

halfway done with one small favour
now realizing I have to go through every person again, i want to kill myself

halfway done with one small favour
now realizing I have to go through every person again, i want to kill myself
That quest is so stupid.

That quest is so stupid.
took me from almost 2 and a half hours to finish
it was pretty painful to go through

also

yooo christmas crackers are pretty expensive, sadly they're gonna go down next week due to the holiday
i wish i still had like 40 but I pulled most of them in the past 2 years at 99 parties and such
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 08:57:13 PM by Freek »

I'ma be one of those people who like RS3 over OSRS so I shall put this here.

Getting so close to finishing this, it took so long

I'ma be one of those people who like RS3 over OSRS so I shall put this here.

Getting so close to finishing this, it took so long
damn congrats