Poll

discord

6 (27.3%)
16 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: RuneScape Megathread - HARDCORE IRONMAN  (Read 161666 times)

When is the OSRS X-Mas event coming?

This Thursday.  Read the MotD.

This Thursday.  Read the MotD.

I don't play regularly anymore, which is why I was wondering. I just want the event stuff for when I decide to play regularly again. I figured it was going to be this Thursday because that's when they usually have updates.

christmas is out now

Didn't expect that.  Thought it would just come out as per their weekly updates.

Did they increase the level for Addy and Rune stuff at some point in the last decade? Or did my character spontaneously lose levels since I played last, like 8 years ago?

I bought a dragon chain for like 15 million right? On my last day of membership I traded it for a santa hat.

I never played the game since but a couple of years later last I checked my santa hat is worth over 200 million and a dragon chain is worth less than 15 million lol.

Did they increase the level for Addy and Rune stuff at some point in the last decade? Or did my character spontaneously lose levels since I played last, like 8 years ago?
the level reqs for armors and weapons were bumped up at some point, yes.

the level reqs for armors and weapons were bumped up at some point, yes.
That is literal trash.

That is literal trash.
I dunno. The armor levels make a lot more sense now and the change was kinda minimal.

I dunno. The armor levels make a lot more sense now and the change was kinda minimal.
Yeah, but now I have to level my stuff up to wear my armour.

Yeah, but now I have to level my stuff up to wear my armour.
Lol, Noob.

The advent calender in RS3 just gave me this weird thing called a dwarven tool box that lets you make special tools for mining woodcutting and fishing. I put them all into woodcutting and got a dwarven chainaxe with 400 charges and I can set it to either give me bonus logs with no xp or bonus xp with no logs. So I turned on my master lumberjack aura and set the chainaxe to give me lots of logs and no xp. Currently chopping Elder trees for mad casherino.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 06:14:02 AM by Sentry »

Finally got a key for Chronicle
if anyone wants the other 3 just ask

EOC is too easy.
That's why I'm glad they added Legacy Mode. If RS3 never had legacy, I wouldn't be able to play it.