Poll

discord

6 (27.3%)
16 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: RuneScape Megathread - HARDCORE IRONMAN  (Read 160153 times)

So adblocks are bannable and whatnot, but i need it because the ads crash my browser.
if you're afraid of them adding adblock detection or something, get this hosts file and replace it with your current one.
this hosts file is basically a universal adblock. it's just a huge list of urls that are used to host ads, and using it as your hosts file blocks those urls from connecting entirely. basically, ads will never load, and adblock will still clear the space the ad would've been in.
it's especially helpful for websites with adblock protection and the runescape client, because it can't be detected and it works without the need of an extension.

Almost there.  Hosting the drop party next week at 3 PM EST.

EDIT:  We're there.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 01:16:47 PM by KoopaScooper »

Nice! Also, today is RuneScape's 15th birthday.

if you're afraid of them adding adblock detection or something, get this hosts file and replace it with your current one.
this hosts file is basically a universal adblock. it's just a huge list of urls that are used to host ads, and using it as your hosts file blocks those urls from connecting entirely. basically, ads will never load, and adblock will still clear the space the ad would've been in.
it's especially helpful for websites with adblock protection and the runescape client, because it can't be detected and it works without the need of an extension.
nah i just switched to the client, the ads don't crash that.

anybody want to play F2p with me? im not buying mems because elitists ruin the servers as much as the-

===== BUY FAKE MONEY FOR REAL MONEY BECAUSE YOU CAN'T PLAY THE GAME =====
wtf i can't see cha-
=`=`=`=`=`= FAKE MONEY > REAL MONEY -`-`-``-`-`-`-
my eyes!
BUY FAKE MONEY PLS

my main UN is Andrew KP

Zeah was released today in Old School.

zeah is just memes

send help

I decided I'm going to have the drop party an hour earlier at 2 PM EST.
World 327 in the party room.  Giving away all this cool stuff.

Oh, I should have RSVP'd. Is it still happening?

It finished 40 minutes ago.  I had 13 attend.
I apologize for the last minute change but I have things I need to do right now.

how do you train f2p range without feeling like commiting Self Delete via arson?

Buying membership and a cannon.