RuneScape Megathread - HARDCORE IRONMAN

Poll

discord

6 (27.3%)
16 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: RuneScape Megathread - HARDCORE IRONMAN  (Read 159233 times)

is the community split on 2 different versions of the game? is that how that all works there.
kinda turnoff to get back into it.

is the community split on 2 different versions of the game? is that how that all works there.

Old School was fun, but I'm moving on. Keeping with the current version.

ye, half of the community is in osrs and the other half is in the main game.
which one you chose is entirely up to opinion at this point

dxp is in full swing
i've gone from 70-78 crafting in a few hours (though it took 2+ weeks of preparation)

edit: now i'm lvl 80. time to do divination.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 05:49:03 PM by auzman466 »

my account was apparently hijacked back in august and now it's permabanned for botting lol. rip i've had that account since like 2005

my account was apparently hijacked back in august and now it's permabanned for botting lol. rip i've had that account since like 2005
almost happened to me while i was on a break in the game, somebody was able to hijack my runescape account, even though i use a different username for runescape (database leaks won't be as helpful).
i was able to secure my account and stop the pin cancellation on time

5 years ago my account was hijacked. They took everything worth something in my bank and then used my account to spam phishing sites in-game. When I realized what had happened, I explained it to a J-mod and the ban was quashed.

5 years ago my account was hijacked. They took everything worth something in my bank and then used my account to spam phishing sites in-game. When I realized what had happened, I explained it to a J-mod and the ban was quashed.
i had a pin on my bank and they didn't have access to my e-mail so idk if they would've been able to get at my stuff (aside from whatever i had equipped and in my inventory), but it seems impossible for me to contact a mod about this. they don't review appeals for macro bans and there's no way to directly contact anyone as far as i can tell, aside from account recovery help which i already tried

i did an appeal anyways but since i wasn't able to add any comments i don't expect to even get a reply

i did an appeal anyways but since i wasn't able to add any comments i don't expect to even get a reply
As stupid as it sounds, I've heard that yelling at them over twitter or reddit tends to be a lot more effective than the official channels.

Also, if they had control of your account for more than a week then chances are they did steal your bank. Only takes like ~5 days or so to reset bank pin iirc.

they unbanned my account (:

now I'll have to go in and see what the damage is

edit:

???

oh ok
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 02:53:27 AM by otto-san »

i play osrs on Cumknife pls add me to the op
what should i do before getting membership?

does anyone have tips and tricks for a new player