Poll

What style of vehicle you would like to see more?

Modern expensive cars
6 (15.4%)
Early 2000's or 90's generic cheap cars (sedans or so on)
6 (15.4%)
Specific cars for specific purposes (Mail or ice cream van for example)
6 (15.4%)
60's luxury Cars
2 (5.1%)
70's whatever Cars
5 (12.8%)
80's iconic Cars
3 (7.7%)
Racing Cars (NASCAR, Le Mans, stuff like that)
3 (7.7%)
Eastern European Old Cars (Trabant or Lada vehicles for example)
1 (2.6%)
War Vehicles (yes that's right)
3 (7.7%)
Boats (not sure how I'll be able to do it but we'll see)
3 (7.7%)
Planes
1 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: Filipe1020's Development Topic - LOCKED (Move to the Add-Ons Topic)  (Read 299593 times)

Hopefully you don't add the crappy handling most of your cars have
Not to argue with you, but its better then having ur car turn the slightest bit and driving straight into a building.

It looks about as long as the Hydric based on the photos above. The Hydric handles greatly in my opinion. Its when people are speeding at 80mph and decide its a great idea to make a full turn that the car can't turn.

Not to argue with you, but its better then having ur car turn the slightest bit and driving straight into a building.

Well if you can't handle that drive style you obviously couldn't get through Blockland's past

Blockland's past can suck it, and you can learn how to use a brake.

Well if you can't handle that drive style you obviously couldn't get through Blockland's past
To be fair I'm just trying to find a more smooth and realistic approach where the car handles more smoothly, the acceleration gets progressively faster in a matter of seconds and brakes that helps you on curves, in the past Blockland cars were all very sensitive, the curves were very exagerated and sensitive (a little push on the mouse and the car do a 90 degree turn on any speed) the brakes and acceleration were incredibly instant, and ever since we discovered how to fix those it become obsolete to use the old style, I bet you've never driven a real car before to figure out that you can't basicly do a 90 degree turn on max speed.

I can understand some people like you prefers the old style but it's just not what the majority of vehicle makers today wants to get back to, only if they make a separated car pack with default styled cars and handling (which I'm planning to do someday).
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 06:00:32 PM by Filipe »

Haven't been in this thread in a while so it's a charm to see all the new stuff. I have a standing question though. If I recall correctly, you had been planning/building an XJ220 based vehicle. Was this a first-gen project that never came through? Is it in development but just farther down the line? Or was the idea scrapped altogether?

Just curious, keep up the good work.

-Message Deleted-
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 07:53:59 PM by Robo Dude »

Haven't been in this thread in a while so it's a charm to see all the new stuff. I have a standing question though. If I recall correctly, you had been planning/building an XJ220 based vehicle. Was this a first-gen project that never came through? Is it in development but just farther down the line? Or was the idea scrapped altogether?

Just curious, keep up the good work.
Oh I'll definitely do it once I release more cars, no I haven't started on it yet but it sure is one of my next plans.

Are you sure your not talking about the Hyperion, aka the Lamborghini Diablo?
What no he meant this one, the Jaguar XJ220

I've only done this once or twice in the past. There have been PLENTY of times where Filipe's work has been hated on and I don't jump on his side.

I can understand why you jumped on his side, But I wasn't hating on the car. And I understand sticking up for someone, Just don't go overboard with it.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 08:44:59 PM by DodgeViperAcr16 »

Filipe Put Back The Hydric Because I Don't Have it anymore

Filipe Put Back The Hydric Because I Don't Have it anymore
Yeah
What happened to the Hydric download?
Also can you stop loving typing Like This? It Really Annoys Us And Makes Us Think You're An 8 Year Old.

Just don't go overboard with it.
How was I going overboard? What is "overboard" about this?

Can you guys stop? I don't want to turn this in to a Drama Topic.

We don't need more drama topics in the world XD. And yes.

We don't need more drama topics in the world XD. And yes.
Says the one who's trying to stir up more arguments.
Can you just stop? This "argument" was already over a page ago.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 03:38:49 PM by Gum »