Poll

Which is your main Xbox?

Xbox
Xbox 360
Xbox One

Author Topic: Xbox Topic  (Read 55120 times)

So, it's a bit of a crosspost from tails' topic, but The Elder Scrolls Online will be dropping it's subscription requirement, and starting as a one-time-purchase product.

What this means is that you will now purchase the game once at its full price, and then get to play for an unlimited length of time.
In replace of Subscriptions is the optional ESO Plus subscription, which gives you access to bonus XP and Gold drops, as well as temp access to all future DLC (once your ESO Plus subscription ends you can't return to the DLC, but retain any items earnt from it).
The benefits are as follows;
ESO Plus offers members exclusive in-game bonuses, a reoccurring allotment of crowns and access to all downloadable content (DLC) game packs for the duration of membership:

30-day Membership:

1500 crowns at the start of each 30-day membership period
    Access to all downloadable content for the duration of membership
    Exclusive character progression bonuses for the duration of membership
        10% bonus to experience point gain
        10% bonus to crafting research
        10% bonus to crafting inspiration gain
        10% bonus to gold acquisition

90-day Membership:

4500  crowns at the start of each 90-day membership period

180-day Membership:

9000 crowns at the start of each 180-day membership period
Furthermore, they're introducing a new premium currency, "Crowns", which can be used to purchase "convenience and cosmetic" items, such as pets and mounts and DLC (presumably in the sense that you can use the DLC without being a Plus subscriber).

Of course, in relation to the Xbox Topic, this news also comes with the release date for The Elder Scrolls Online - Tamriel Unlimited (The new title for the game) on Xbox One & PS4.
The Release date is June 9th 2015

I just connected my Xbone controller to my pc

using my phone charger cable. wowe

That's really cool. I didn't know you could do that with the Xbox One controller.

I've just played Just Cause 2 with it, which was cool, because I purchased Just Cause 2 on the PC solely to replace the copy I lost for my Xbox 360.

neat

When I go to the store for Destiny it says I can "try it for free". Does that mean I get a demo or a timed trial thing?

When I go to the store for Destiny it says I can "try it for free". Does that mean I get a demo or a timed trial thing?
A demo. Read this article by Bungie.

Just bought Titanfall Deluxe Edition and COD AW Havoc DLC

A demo. Read this article by Bungie.

Just got to level 4. Can't say I'm impressed. Isn't very fun right now. Does it get better?

I found an original Xbox at Goodwill that actually has a good disc laser (unlike the one I owned)
it's so great to play my old games again
from the info left on the system, I can tell the old owner's first name and that he liked christian hip hop.

It took 3 weeks, but my ethernet wallport was finally fixed!
Whoever wired it in hadn't done a good job, and basically the entire thing shifted up each time I put a cable in, until eventually the pins no longer touched.

And I got to play Dragon Age Inquisition again!!
I got on and just played straight through the whole of the Hissing Wastes (bar the dragon). I've missed my games (and this one in particular) so much.

I also got to see all of my Assassin's Creed achievements!
I had absolutely no idea what any of them were before (bar the obvious, complete Chapter x achievements).
It's such an unnecessary thing to require an internet connection for.

Just bought Titanfall Deluxe Edition and COD AW Havoc DLC
Exo zombies is amazing though the easter egg didnt live up to the hype and was actually quite lame for the amount of stuff involved

My 14th birthday is on the 12th February, what should I get. Keep in mind that my parents don't let me play things like CoD and Far Cry etc.

I just got Halo combat evolved anniversary for the 360. I can't for the life of me find the redeem code for the reach firefight map though.

can i add you on xbox
lol sorry i took like a month to respond to this.

sure, i'll accept it when i get back on later

My 14th birthday is on the 12th February, what should I get. Keep in mind that my parents don't let me play things like CoD and Far Cry etc.
A PS3 I can't really think of any fun games that aren't rated m on the Xbox