Xbox Topic

Poll

Which is your main Xbox?

Xbox
Xbox 360
Xbox One

Author Topic: Xbox Topic  (Read 53620 times)

Any of you lil' stuffs have GTA V on the xbone and want to play heists with me and Donro98 when they come out

YEEEEAAH 5 more days add me coolfunkypanda even though I have 70 mil lolo

Wooo
now we only need one more person, any takers?

Wooo
now we only need one more person, any takers?
im fun at parties i promise

Also if you guys didn't know the project designer of hololens died in a drunk driving hit and run.

Xbox orig cigarette here (lovey black box with a green X). I plugged my Xbox a few minutes ago into the wall outlet without a transformer...

Brilliant loving idea. Anyways, does anyone have an idea if I can fix the power supply or is it burnt for good? (Note: 220v ~ 50Hz)

Any1 else 4 gta hesits with me donrichardro and monkeyforgety

I would actually love to, and I would buy the game for it, but my internet here is just ridiculous, and my university won't give me a Type 1 NAT, so I can't play.
I made the mistake of thinking it would work at least a little bit, so I purchased Destiny recently, only to find that it won't let me play at all.

So I kind of have to be wary of getting a game for its multiplayer content.

Dooble, why not buy an LTE modem?

I would actually love to, and I would buy the game for it, but my internet here is just ridiculous, and my university won't give me a Type 1 NAT, so I can't play.
I made the mistake of thinking it would work at least a little bit, so I purchased Destiny recently, only to find that it won't let me play at all.

So I kind of have to be wary of getting a game for its multiplayer content.
To be honest, its single player is just as good in different ways so you should get it even if you cant play with us.

To be honest, its single player is just as good in different ways so you should get it even if you cant play with us.
Oh no, I have played it before.
I've had it on Xbox 360, and my brother has it at home on Xbox One.

But I'm not too fussed on playing the singleplayer again just yet, so it's not worth me purchasing it again right now.
Dooble, why not buy an LTE modem?
I'm assuming these are just like high-quality high-speed dongles?
On a quick google search they cost around £70-100+, so that's a bit out of my price range. And I also have no idea what the cost for the subscription attached to them is.

Or are these just a router? I've no idea what I'm looking at.

They're your old dial-up modems but digital. Basically the cellular network you have on your phone to browse the internet but for computers. The subscription will be the same as your phone's. Just get an unlimited data plan and you should be fine. Some of them even let you make calls and text with your computer. They do not make a wireless connection. They're not routers.

I really can't be asked to renew my Gold. Not sure if I should.

Also I finally got around to adding you (gamertag is in op)

I really can't be asked to renew my Gold. Not sure if I should.
according to microsoft my gold was renewed for a year using my paypal account on 2/16
however my paypal account does not agree. nor my bank
so... woo, free gold