Poll

Which is your main Xbox?

Xbox
Xbox 360
Xbox One

Author Topic: Xbox Topic  (Read 53618 times)

I've bought Skate 3, add me (YetiHat) if you want to play with me :)

never really liked gta online as much as the story I but started playing it today with friends and it's pretty cool. if anyone wants to add me to do heists and stuff together (gamer tag is midgelot) that would be cool.

hey i changed my gamertag again because holy forget i'm an indecisive friend

new gt is: Lozzenge
oH stuff i just realized i made a typo in my gamertag forget

supposed to be Lozeenge

forget me.

my little brother sold his xbox a few months ago so i dont even have access to that account any longer
rm from op plz
thank
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 03:48:26 PM by Daswiruch »

add me to op
Username: NickGraysonLong

Has anyone seen the Xenia emulator recently. It's making tons of progress recently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5FKb2j2Yx8

Has anyone seen the Xenia emulator recently. It's making tons of progress recently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5FKb2j2Yx8
Pretty cool. Textures look like stuff though.

ey mang add me to op im Redey1290 on xbox live

ey mang add me to op im Redey1290 on xbox live
Added.

Not sure what Halo game I should buy, I'm thinking of Halo 3 or Halo Reach.

700th post on the topic!

Not sure what Halo game I should buy, I'm thinking of Halo 3 or Halo Reach.
3 for multiplayer, Reach for campaign/co-op

idk why but i can't stand Reach multiplayer anymore.

anybody got forza 4? None of my friends like playing it with me unless we do a destruction derby

So, I've been home for about two weeks now and spent vert little time on my pc because of playing the xbox.

Witcher 3 is amazing, although can be challenging. It's been a really welcoming title for someone new to the series (although sometimes it doesn't try very hard to explain the lore or some of the characters present in Witcher 3 who were in 1/2 and/or the books, which is especially annoying as some of the books haven't been translated from Polish to English, and the game tends to assume you already know or remember everything).

Costume Conquest 2 was cheap recently, and it made for a sweet little game with some charming characters, locales and quests. No real experience with the first game is necessary and it gives a nice intro for players new to the turn-based rock-paper-scissors style combat, like pokemon or final fantasy. Furthermore it's a few hours of gameplay with fairly simple achievements to be earnt as you play (remember to stick with candy corn from the beginning and throughout) making it another decent game toearn yourself a cool 1000 Gamerscore.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited is a heap of fun.
The change in controls from PC to console isn't especially taxing, given ESO's seperation from the MMO trope of needing your entire keyboard for hotkeys.
The graphics are smooth and pretty, a nice stable annd attractive feel for PC users whose rigs weren't quite cutting it (mine for example), although not necessarily at the highest quality feasible for somePCs.
Player interaction is a little trickier without text and a global channel, and a help channel with dedicated GM's and helpful players is unfortunately amiss, despite being a boon to any MMO. Guild and Group recruitment feels a little difficult when the only real means is random invites and the find-a-group tool, and you're reliant on (admittedly quicker/easier to use) invasive and sometimes unpleasant microphone communication.
The subscription free system is nice, although it is replaced by a 'premium' subscription providing faster experience gain and monthly allotments of premium currency (redeemable in a premium shop that sells vanity pets, mounts and armour, racial motifs, account upgrades (e.g Imperial edition) and some potions for considerably inflated prices given the real world value of the currencies).
Co-op play with a friend seems more comfortable given inbuilt mic chat channels, both via the game and Xbox Party. Sadly co-op questing still isn't as simple as it should be, with no way to view your teammates active quests, quest progression, and ome quests requiring each player to perform the same task and others allowing eachother to contribute to both players progress. A system more akin to Star Wars: The Old Republic would have been nicer, particularly with team involvement in talking to npcs, which would have probably required signifacant voice acting given 10 races, 2 genders, several languages plus any other qualities which could impact voice.
Finally the game has been subject to a few bad bugs and dodgy connections, with a few semi-regular kicks during loading screens and the odd invisible uninteractive quest npc. These should be cleaned up fairly quickly if their track record with the PC version is anything to go by. Unfortunately reporting bugs in game is a bit awkward given the use of the cumbersome on-screen keyboard, and the time it takes you to write a report means you forget the fantastical names of important details like quests, locations and characters with no way to check them without discarding the unfinished report (a flaw the PC version had too).

I probably seem really negative of TESO:TU, but I have been thoroughly enjoying it. I've praised the PC version plenty and everything good there is here too. These are but a few of the niggles since the console version has come out. I expect to get thorough use out of the game this summer.

is there an emulator for the original xbox?