Poll

Which is your main Xbox?

Xbox
Xbox 360
Xbox One

Author Topic: Xbox Topic  (Read 53619 times)

Is there any way to combine two xbox live accounts? I've got one that I can't transfer to the One that has my gamerscore and downloaded stuff and another that I made just for the One

I have 10.53 that's going to expire in july. What should I get? Keep in mind I have both an xbox one and a 360

I have 10.53 that's going to expire in july. What should I get? Keep in mind I have both an xbox one and a 360
how much is skullgirls? I can't go on live and check but if you're into fighting games thats a great one.

how much is skullgirls? I can't go on live and check but if you're into fighting games thats a great one.

Not a big fan of fighting games.

why is your money going to expire? anyway, $10 isn't much, I'd use it to buy DLC

why is your money going to expire? anyway, $10 isn't much, I'd use it to buy DLC

Because it used to be gamerpoints, than it was made into cash, and now it's going to expire.

It annoys the forget out of me that you can't change Xbox Account names on the website, it has to be done the through the console which I don't have. My brother's consoles don't get a stable internet connection and drop out while entering my credit card info.

loving ridiculous. Microsoft needs to stop being mentally deficient and give more account control to the online website.

It annoys the forget out of me that you can't change Xbox Account names on the website, it has to be done the through the console which I don't have. My brother's consoles don't get a stable internet connection and drop out while entering my credit card info.

loving ridiculous. Microsoft needs to stop being mentally deficient and give more account control to the online website.
It's because, as far as I know, you can't purchase anything through xbox.com. They're not set up for purchases.
And of course, you need to pay to change your Xbox Live Gamertag.

It's because, as far as I know, you can't purchase anything through xbox.com. They're not set up for purchases.
And of course, you need to pay to change your Xbox Live Gamertag.
You actually can change it one time for free

You actually can change it one time for free
Oh cool.
I wasn't sure if that was a thing or not. It wasn't originally, but I think I heard it was introduced.

Any of you lil' stuffs have GTA V on the xbone and want to play heists with me and Donro98 when they come out

Any of you lil' stuffs have GTA V on the xbone and want to play heists with me and Donro98 when they come out
hi

hi
ya this ugly ass bitch right here ^
just look at him
with his loving banana
and his gravity falls incest
despicable human being

ya this ugly ass bitch right here ^
just look at him
with his loving banana
and his gravity falls incest
despicable human being