Poll

Which is your main Xbox?

Xbox
Xbox 360
Xbox One

Author Topic: Xbox Topic  (Read 53631 times)

damnit i need to renew my gold on the 25th
i need vita games to buy so ill wait until my psp and 3ds are sold and collect $$$

I believe people who played the game while the matchmaking was stuff got this (Not sure if it was just them idk)

A lot of people got it tho

I believe people who played the game while the matchmaking was stuff got this (Not sure if it was just them idk)

A lot of people got it tho
Weird, because I haven't touched it at all, or even played any Matchmaking when I did play it in December.

My brother still plays it, but he plays it on his account. So I don't really know.

i like how this thread is mostly:

beachbum111111
sir dooble
john freeman
bacon pancakes
xbox 360 fan

hi thats me
my names capitalized

capitalize it or I beat the stuff OUT OF YOU

hi thats me
my names capitalized

capitalize it or I beat the stuff OUT OF YOU
hahhahahahaa

no

Anyone want to have a sniper match on Sniper elite? Also anyone know why i can't install an update for Rage? I can still play single player, but i can't go online without updating and its not letting me.

I've been playing less and less xbox :(
I need to buy a new game, once I've finished Lego Hobbit though.
tales of Vesperia will keep you occupied for at least a few days.
if you plan to literally play it nonstop and finish the story. this doesn't even count side quests.

Just 100&'ed Lego Marvel Super Heroes, and got all achievements. :D
Now I just have to do the same for Lego Batman 3, and Lego The Hobbit.

March games with gold.

Xbox One
    • Rayman Legends
    Xbox 360
    • Tomb Raider
    • Bioshock: Infinite
    Omg, all games I want to play and don't have? It's a miracle.

Batman: Arkham Knight trailer.
    So hyped omg

Almost reached 50k Gamerscore.
    Just 485G to go.

I just played Assassins Creed Unity for the first time (Got it for free with my Xbone) and the game is loving HORRIBLE. It's not because of the glitches, the graphics, or the laughable pop in. It's because the game is stuff at it's core. The control scheme loving fights you every time you try to do something. Blocking doesn't work about 80% of the time and rolling only works half the time, and sometimes your guy won't attack at all for no reason. So you're only hope while in combat is to mash the "A" button hoping that the enemy dies before the forgeter can retaliate. Also the "stealth combat" or whatever is broken. I press the "b" button which is SUPPOSE to knock someone out but it doesn't work at ALL, Doesn't work when I'm crouched, doesn't work when I'm standing up, the only time it works is when I run and tackle but when I do that everyone magically detects me even though I'm the only forgeter in a 50 meter radius. The "stealth" is also a joke. Only one guy in a room and he see's me dart behind a table. Does he go investigate? No he goes back to looking out a window even though there's clearly someone else in the room with him. And other times I can be sticking my head into a guards starfish and I won't see me. It's only if I'm in front of him so as long as your holding down left trigger your good to go. You can also never loving tell where to go because half the time they don't tell you when your in a general area and your "eagle vision" doesn't show you stuff. It doesn't help that every loving building and interior looks the same.

Go eat a richard Ubisoft Montreal.

Hold down B to knock out an opponent.  You have to grab them and put them in a choke hold.
    And my experience with stealth tends to be that they always see everything I do, rather than not being seen.

I have yet to complete Forza Horizon 2. I've been going on my Xbox less and less now :(

Anybody know the cheapest place to find Xbox one games?