Poll

Does you like [GSF]Ghost 's player model?

Yes
Maybe
No

Author Topic: Furling's new game in the future.  (Read 7556 times)

i very strongly doubt this game will get more than 10 players that aren't there to make fun of it and then die out in like a month

i very strongly doubt this game will get more than 10 players that aren't there to make fun of it and then die out in like a month
But it'll have to be made for that to happen

But it'll have to be made for that to happen

good point

also holy stuff i just realized fig. 5 on the bricks thing is literally a screenshot from blockland
he just changed the texture for the bricks and took a picture
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 10:05:03 PM by Cupcakehat »

This is a stroke of genius

This is a stroke of genius

More like the result of a severe stroke.

Why is everyone so negative and dismissive? You guys should give him a chance. Give him tips and suggestions; don't just stuff on everything.

Why is everyone so negative and dismissive? You guys should give him a chance. Give him tips and suggestions; don't just stuff on everything.
this

seriously guys, from what i've seen a lot of you have been being richards (mostly glass)

it looks like furling is determined to make his own game, but yes it does seem he's been getting most of his ideas off of blockland, but that's no reason to yell at him for it.

and jesus christ, there are 5 figures to choose from - just don't choose the fifth figure since it's directly from blockland, simple as that.

to me it would be great if furling actually made a working game that people can play

Good luck, hope it gets quite a lot of players.

what i find kind of dumb is that he's posting his copied game on the forums for the game he's copying.
he should realize how stupid that is, it's almost guaranteed that it'll be bashed to hell almost instantly

More like the result of a severe stroke.
my mistake

a stroke of a genius*

i think this game idea is dead

« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 03:17:03 PM by Cupcakehat »

seriously guys, from what i've seen a lot of you have been being richards (mostly glass)

it looks like furling is determined to make his own game, but yes it does seem he's been getting most of his ideas off of blockland, but that's no reason to yell at him for it.
I see zero originality, everything looks like its trying to imitate Blockland. Furling clearly has the intention of remaking Badspot's masterpiece because he can apparently do better. Not only that, but he can't even seem to type fluent English to explain what he's trying to do. EDIT: So apparently Furling is Deaf, which means his poor ability to write scentences is the fault of the people whose job it was to teach him it, and not his own. My bad. I don't understand why you would believe people wouldn't point that out

Now I suppose the problem with trying to emulate a Blocklandish look is that Blockland just flat out has the best appearance of those types of games. Badspot hit the nail on the head and any attempt to look similar just winds up looking ugly.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 03:10:58 PM by Rykuta »

When will people realize Furling is just a huge troll?