Poll

How was this year's E3?

Fantastic! So many great games were shown!
8 (33.3%)
Great but there were times it could've been better!
9 (37.5%)
Just average. Not enough good games.
5 (20.8%)
Terrible, everything was bad.
2 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: E3 2014 Megathread (E3 is over!)  (Read 28756 times)

Yeah all these new systems seem to be very lacking in game selection TBH

not even super mario 3d world?

not even rayman leg ends?

Platformers don't usually appeal to me at all. Just not my thing, I don't hate them but I get like 10-15 minutes of enjoyment before I get bored most of the time. Also where the hell is Kirby Air Ride 2!? That was by far one of my favorite games for GameCube.

Srsly nintendo, where is my Majoras Mask 3D?

Platformers don't usually appeal to me at all. Just not my thing, I don't hate them but I get like 10-15 minutes of enjoyment before I get bored most of the time. Also where the hell is Kirby Air Ride 2!? That was by far one of my favorite games for GameCube.
if they made air ride 2 i'd buy a wiiu in a heartbeat

hey i havent watched any of e3 other than this nintendo thing going on right now but WTF is this zelda dynasty warriors thing? can someone tell me about it

hey i havent watched any of e3 other than this nintendo thing going on right now but WTF is this zelda dynasty warriors thing? can someone tell me about it

dynasty warriors zelda themed
ther u go

WAS THERE NO MM3D?

i went to e3 on tuesday! it was a good time. super smash bros is exceptional, and so is sunset overdrive. i won an xbox one with titanfall lol

Daisuke Ishiwatari being a goddamn roostertease about characters in Guilty Gear Xrd

i went to e3 on tuesday! it was a good time. super smash bros is exceptional, and so is sunset overdrive. i won an xbox one with titanfall lol
did you really? :O Dang I wanna go lol

Excellent question there.