E3 2014 Megathread (E3 is over!)

Poll

How was this year's E3?

Fantastic! So many great games were shown!
8 (33.3%)
Great but there were times it could've been better!
9 (37.5%)
Just average. Not enough good games.
5 (20.8%)
Terrible, everything was bad.
2 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: E3 2014 Megathread (E3 is over!)  (Read 28959 times)

she has to confirm mm3d.
NOW.
btw mh4u looks pretty amazing

WHERE WAS ZELDA WILLIAMS FOR THE MM3D CONFIRM
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 08:45:16 PM by Deve »

But ps4 is better, new technology
I agree, the game will look better on the PS4 but PS3 owners will be able to play the game too.

I agree, the game will look better on the PS4 but PS3 owners will be able to play the game too.
and this doesn't make a ps3 owner want to buy a ps4 since the game is also on ps3.

Still getting a PS4 to play it anyways.

I'm honestly not sure why I bought a PS4 lol. There are literally no games I want that are out right now, the only game I have for it is Lego Marvel Superheroes (Amazing game by the way, best Lego game I've ever played) although all of the betas for PS4 are going to make it worth it, and being able to hopefully try out Destiny, the game I want for my birthday before I get it sounds sweet.

I'm honestly not sure why I bought a PS4 lol. There are literally no games I want that are out right now, the only game I have for it is Lego Marvel Superheroes (Amazing game by the way, best Lego game I've ever played) although all of the betas for PS4 are going to make it worth it, and being able to hopefully try out Destiny, the game I want for my birthday before I get it sounds sweet.
Buy a wii u and actually play something.

Buy a wii u and actually play something.

There are no games I want for Wii U out yet either. I want to get one eventually though. I love Smash Bros and that new LoZ game looks loving sweet.

can this be mm3d please

There are no games I want for Wii U out yet either. I want to get one eventually though. I love Smash Bros and that new LoZ game looks loving sweet.
not even super mario 3d world?

not even rayman leg ends?