E3 2014 Megathread (E3 is over!)

Poll

How was this year's E3?

Fantastic! So many great games were shown!
8 (33.3%)
Great but there were times it could've been better!
9 (37.5%)
Just average. Not enough good games.
5 (20.8%)
Terrible, everything was bad.
2 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: E3 2014 Megathread (E3 is over!)  (Read 28755 times)

Bump because all of the Sims topics are dead and this is the next most relevant thing.

http://www.thesims.com/news/neighborhoods-weird-moments-and-more

No toddler stage, no pools, and no create a style... Wtf
They did it.
They forgeted it up.

They did it.
They forgeted it up.
IIRC create-a-style was one of the pioneering features of Sims 3 - They would advertise how you could customize every furniture and blah blah.

Why tf would they take that out in Sims 4? I used that feature so much. It allowed me to use almost any piece of furniture and still have the room match - Now Ill be limited in what I can purchase.

IIRC create-a-style was one of the pioneering features of Sims 3 - They would advertise how you could customize every furniture and blah blah.

Why tf would they take that out in Sims 4? I used that feature so much. It allowed me to use almost any piece of furniture and still have the room match - Now Ill be limited in what I can purchase.
And while we recognize that some of you will be disappointed that pools and toddlers won’t be available when The Sims 4 Base Game launches in September, you should know that we’re building an incredibly strong foundation that is capable of fulfilling every one of your desires in the years to come.
They're not even hiding the fact that they're gimping the base game so they can sell it as DLC. another game i'm not going to buy.

You have to buy Pools and toddler stage.

Also no town you have to buy that too. Want a job? Gotta buy it. When you buy the game you gotta buy it a second time to actually get the game.

Welp, sticking with Sims 3 for a decade more.

Although to be fair toddlers are loving starfishs and I usually set that stage to only last for a few days anyways.

It would've been nice to see a progressive aging system where it just goes through by a number age rather than magical transitions between child and teen and such.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 08:29:43 PM by Oasis »

I never found toddler stage fun anyway, That was always a skip completely thing.