Poll

-unused-

Sieg Kaiser
23 (63.9%)
Die Kaiser
13 (36.1%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: StarMade - On the long road to Beta!  (Read 94413 times)

you could have at least waited until the chairs update

Nah, I wanted to bump now. Chairs arent for a while, next update is going to be chunk processing.

how long can i get away with the chairs meme

I can make a borg cube in this game

i is the best

so com when are you gonna update the op?

cant wait for the game to get fixed and get all the exploits patched so i can join yall

We should make a new server. I might join and do some stuff. The only problem with the server i am gonna have is gonna be a struggle between getting my brother on the server or not. On one hand hes better than me at starmade and wont destroy stuff very often. On second hand, hes rude and hes probably gonna grief people. Oh and declare war on him and hes going to probably salvage your ships resources to make his own ships.

The only problem with the server i am gonna have is gonna be a struggle between getting my brother on the server or not. On one hand hes better than me at starmade and wont destroy stuff very often. On second hand, hes rude and hes probably gonna grief people. Oh and declare war on him and hes going to probably salvage your ships resources to make his own ships.
IMO if your brother behaves that badly you should not want him playing with you or anyone else at all

wow i forgot about this game
have they made new playermodels yet because jesus christ

Oh and declare war on him and hes going to probably salvage your ships resources to make his own ships.
im not seeing the issue with this one

i havent played in like 2 years? is it any good now

these are the current player models, which can be customized like in minecraft.

i havent played in like 2 years? is it any good now

the game overall is better and prettier, and, as of the most recent update, much more optimized (as in they're saying it's a 10%-50% increase in FPS because of how they've modified the size of chunks)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 02:00:14 PM by Frequency »

OP being updated with current BLF fac location, TAW.net. We /gamilas/ now.

I have to relearn this game, i played this game back in its really early stages.

alright i'm on the new server what do i do