>BLOC - WE'VE MADE AN ALLAINCE, JOIN WEST AFRICA - Cold War Nation "Simulator."

Author Topic: >BLOC - WE'VE MADE AN ALLAINCE, JOIN WEST AFRICA - Cold War Nation "Simulator."  (Read 54353 times)

son of a bitch the blood crescents are back the guy im giving troops to made it again

looks like i still have to give him troops

also what the forget is wrong with the market
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 06:01:59 PM by Kimon² »

it seems like the game is breaking down as once again the creator of bloc enters a cocaine induced coma for 3 months as turns break thus making it impossible to do stuff

it seems like the game is breaking down as once again the creator of bloc enters a cocaine induced coma for 3 months as turns break thus making it impossible to do stuff
i don't notice anything wrong. or it doesnt seem to affect me? also check your pms

destroyer get the heck online

well while i'm waiting for destroyer im gonna find some people i think are recruitable but hurry up

how do you delete your nation to start a new one?

how do you delete your nation to start a new one?
just ignore your old one until it goes away

whoops games fixed

destroyer recruit some people in the congo i found at least 2 people

idk just recruit a buncha people

I am rejoining the fray, is there anyone that needs an ass kicking?

If not I'll just stay in the corner ripping the heads off of dolls.

I am rejoining the fray, is there anyone that needs an ass kicking?

If not I'll just stay in the corner ripping the heads off of dolls.
are you in our alliance

i cant remember

just ignore your old one until it goes away

whoops games fixed
i think I'll just try imploding my country by causing my stability to drop and not doing stuff about rebels.  Also I might start a war with someone just so I can get my ass kicked.

i think I'll just try imploding my country by causing my stability to drop and not doing stuff about rebels.  Also I might start a war with someone just so I can get my ass kicked.
can i attack it? ;)

can i attack it? ;)
lol if you're in Mesopotamia then I don't give a stuff.  I'm trying to off my nation so I can start a new one and join west Africa alliance.