>BLOC - WE'VE MADE AN ALLAINCE, JOIN WEST AFRICA - Cold War Nation "Simulator."

Author Topic: >BLOC - WE'VE MADE AN ALLAINCE, JOIN WEST AFRICA - Cold War Nation "Simulator."  (Read 54368 times)

yeah I think I'm too bored of this game to continue
anyone want me to donate them my stuff

oh hey no nevermind
apparently someone attacked me because of how idle I was and completely swooped my ass
yeah I'll just give kimon all my stuff and call it a day

also ceding territory

gonna hold off on giving him my weapons since I don't know if the reputation thing only affects me or both of us
yeah be a bit careful because my rep is low cause of chemical weapons but yeah thanks a bunch

I'll gladly take your weapons if Kimon doesn't want them.

Just look for "Altosk" in the alliance tab

i idled for a bit too long
someone declared war on me, and wrecked me
i have no idea who it was, there wasn't a name.

You can't go to your news tab to check it out?

Are you sure someone warred you? And that there werent just a bunch of rebel risings from your drop in stab?

Nope, the news said I had been warred on, followed by news saying I had been defeated and surrendered some of my GDP and land to make up for it. I also had 7k troops left.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 04:15:51 PM by Kimon² »

situation progressing
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 04:16:02 PM by Kimon² »

ok its settled. i need some troops to give him though. tudoreleu are you still giving away stuff because i could use the troops

a very little known fact is how quick manpower regens

manpower regens much slower if you are not at plentiful/untapped please follow this guide

holy stuff i need to not put off writing the official guide

im at near depletion this is gonna suck

i wouldnt have to do this if he didnt join that alliance because on his own his army is garbage

bc disbanded lol
blood crescent disbanded? do i still have to give him stuff? probably idk

i cant give him stuff at all tomorrow actually and he's getting the loving christ raided out of him. karma bitch top kek

I was giving kimon stuff (no troops because none to give lol) when the website went offline