>BLOC - WE'VE MADE AN ALLAINCE, JOIN WEST AFRICA - Cold War Nation "Simulator."

Author Topic: >BLOC - WE'VE MADE AN ALLAINCE, JOIN WEST AFRICA - Cold War Nation "Simulator."  (Read 55667 times)

all of you at almost modern better be building up to factory 4
whistles

i have no available territory left and nobody to attack because everyone is in an alliance

this guy is pretty weak and in an alliance of 5 that has no ties with anyone. also hes west aligned and doesnt like commies so can i kill him or hwat
http://blocgame.com/stats.php?id=45862

this guy is pretty weak and in an alliance of 5 that has no ties with anyone. also hes west aligned and doesnt like commies so can i kill him or hwat
http://blocgame.com/stats.php?id=45862
It's leaded by mini-afro Obama so I sure hope so.

It's leaded by mini-afro Obama so I sure hope so.
im gonna wait for destroyer of black's opinion

im gonna wait for destroyer of black's opinion
If you're able to go to war on people in regions adjacent to your own, I could probably kick some of these guys.

[TANK PRODUCTION INTENSIFIES]
also,

and also tanks

that feel when 2 factories with like 400 barrels of oil but only 100 rm

i dow'd the guy because im desperate and i started out by launching an offensive and i like destroyed half of his army while only losing 8k so i have some good chances

i feel bad though

i dow'd the guy because im desperate and i started out by launching an offensive and i like destroyed half of his army while only losing 8k so i have some good chances

i feel bad though
wait so we can attack them?

wait so we can attack them?
probably shouldnt make it WASU business but i mean they dont have any ties with anyone

still maybe just hold off and ask for a second opinion from black destroyer

but i want fame and success now :'(

ah i couldnt finish him off i think he might come back and see that he's at 12k troops and recruit like hell

yeah I think I'm too bored of this game to continue
anyone want me to donate them my stuff

oh hey no nevermind
apparently someone attacked me because of how idle I was and completely swooped my ass
yeah I'll just give kimon all my stuff and call it a day

also ceding territory

gonna hold off on giving him my weapons since I don't know if the reputation thing only affects me or both of us
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 01:38:06 AM by Tudoreleu »