>BLOC - WE'VE MADE AN ALLAINCE, JOIN WEST AFRICA - Cold War Nation "Simulator."

Author Topic: >BLOC - WE'VE MADE AN ALLAINCE, JOIN WEST AFRICA - Cold War Nation "Simulator."  (Read 55454 times)

yeah one of the big problems of this game is that all the big alliances are too friendly and stuff towards each other

this causes no wars to ever happen
They're too paranoid and afraid that another large-scale war would happen, and I hope one does happen.

I want to gas some fools.

What if we found ways to coax people into battling? I mean we had a grand time spy-loving the Sealions didn't we?

Guys, I've left the alliance.

I'm going to be attacking anyone that I can, and hoping that I can bring some people down before the inevitable UN reset because of some gas <3

Guys, I've left the alliance.

I'm going to be attacking anyone that I can, and hoping that I can bring some people down before the inevitable UN reset because of some gas <3
uh okay

Sooo how does warring work when youre both in alliances? Some random dude just warred me and Im not sure if Im supposed to fight back or tell his alliance leader or what? He only has WWII tech

Kick his ass. I'll talk to FC leadership. Lemme know if you need troops.

that guy is being a dong again destroyer get online
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 11:53:31 AM by Kimon² »

nation link of the guy attacking you?

nation link of the guy attacking you?
he's not attacking me but he still thinks i owe him stufft and he's threatening me 3 weeks later about an agreement that died a while ago because he has an army almost as good as mine now

hes this guy though
http://blocgame.com/stats.php?id=45862
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 11:53:52 AM by Kimon² »

also wasu is like dead now we either gotta recruit more people or slowly die

The what?
If you have a low enough reputation, you lose tons of troops and growth or something

also wasu is like dead now we either gotta recruit more people or slowly die
:'(

Alright, i'll keep an eye on him. If he declares war on you or tensions escalate i'll get permission from whoever's in charge to shove a foot up his ass. Keep pictures of the comms he sends as proof, by the way.

Alright, i'll keep an eye on him. If he declares war on you or tensions escalate i'll get permission from whoever's in charge to shove a foot up his ass. Keep pictures of the comms he sends as proof, by the way.
thnx

:'(
i mean yeah we're on the 3rd page with 10 countries