>BLOC - WE'VE MADE AN ALLAINCE, JOIN WEST AFRICA - Cold War Nation "Simulator."

Author Topic: >BLOC - WE'VE MADE AN ALLAINCE, JOIN WEST AFRICA - Cold War Nation "Simulator."  (Read 54325 times)

he's still demanding stuff. he's saying that the leader of the blood crescents would be 'very happy' if he started stuff with other alliances, because "he's one of the leaders" even though hes not even an officer

he's still demanding stuff. he's saying that the leader of the blood crescents would be 'very happy' if he started stuff with other alliances, because "he's one of the leaders" even though hes not even an officer
post pictures of the chat, gonna try and sort this out real quick

post pictures of the chat, gonna try and sort this out real quick
i'll pm them to you just in case we got a SPY around here

man i still need some territory
also i need a good oil supply

If you get reset by the UN, do you lose weapons?

Also, some brother decided to bomb the stuff out of my weapon factories, anyone feel like donating troops for my last stand?

http://blocgame.com/stats.php?id=4816
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 01:51:55 PM by Rigel »

If you get reset by the UN, do you lose weapons?

Also, some brother decided to bomb the stuff out of my weapon factories, anyone feel like donating troops for my last stand?

http://blocgame.com/stats.php?id=4816

no

no

troop training was updated and it now costs a pissload to get large armies to elite to make you choose between a small army of elite troops or a giant ass army of stuffty ones

if you have over 120k troops and elite training i would recommend not recruiting anymore if you want to save yourself around 30000k

yes the number is right

ech 5k+ for a single training attempt
also inb4 all of bloc's economy crashes from masses of poorly trained troops

troop training was updated and it now costs a pissload to get large armies to elite to make you choose between a small army of elite troops or a giant ass army of stuffty ones

if you have over 120k troops and elite training i would recommend not recruiting anymore if you want to save yourself around 30000k

yes the number is right
i saw that this morning good jesus

im gonna start a new country, do everything right, kill a bunch of people, then join the alliance

thought managing 2 countries might be hard

good idea y/n

also if so where should i put my new country, west africa?
congo again?

omg some butt declared war on me
he took some land but then asked for peace
should i stop before i lose more land or try to get it back
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 02:06:42 PM by Nonnel »

omg some butt declared war on me
he took some land but then asked for peace
should i stop before i lose more land or try to get it back
rape that brotherh