Author Topic: Glass still hasn't changed, has he?  (Read 10386 times)

Does anyone not see the real problem with this? Triple1Truth is a maniac!

Lol you are one to talk about changing.

Also I got a good laugh at you saying "he made fun of me, I have the right to make fun of him."

You have no right, shut the forget up. You were in his server making jokes about him. You didn't expect consequences? Nobody will tolerate that, especially not at their own place. If I'm having a house party and one of my guests starts insult me for no reason I'm going to throw his ass out.

I believe Setro is already perma'd from my server, and this just makes me more happy he isn't on it

setro is just a guy who says whats on his mind the entire time and never knows when to shut the forget up

More like "Setro still hasn't changed, has he?"

I believe Setro is already perma'd from my server, and this just makes me more happy he isn't on it
I agree with this. Well said!

More like "Setro still hasn't changed, has he?"
He never will, I'm afraid

setro is just a guy who says whats on his mind the entire time and never knows when to shut the forget up
i imagine him on his computer saying "tap tap tap"

Glass totally has the right. AFAIK he has been pretty well behaved the past few months and he's clearly trying to reinvent his image. He doesn't need people like you stuffting all over him.

TBH I'd ban you too Setro. Your attitude and actions lately have been so childish and handicapped.

I wouldn't put up with that stuff.  I'd ban you without hesitation.

I like how Setro has completely abandoned this drama now that it completely backfired

I like how Setro has completely abandoned this drama now that it completely backfired
well that should be the normal thing to do