GOOGLE DID stuff AGAIN

Author Topic: GOOGLE DID stuff AGAIN  (Read 3773 times)

are you posting from a time rift

since 2010 but i have no loving idea what the whoopee doo this shizzle is talking about

this was from one of my videos from 2011
oh and look in the history its lord tony i think

this was from one of my videos from 2011
oh and look in the history its lord tony i think
oh

I like it, it was just a little weird not having a drop down menu.
My bookmark for youtube is automatically set to subscription uploads, so i rarely see the home page anyway.

Honestly, I kinda like having my playlists on the left anyway. Once you all get used to it you will like it too, just like every update ever.

get used to it. google won't listen to stuff you sent in.

if you hate this, then you're gonna hate how your body CHANGES when time moves forward!! ahh change!! the horror!!!
I will force an unwanted downgrade on you in the near feature.  Your car wheels will now be rectangles, your air conditioner only blows in air from the outside without heating or cooling it, your steering wheel is now a cube. Should you complain about an unnecessary change/downgrade/pointless update, I will use your quotes against you.

Because not all change is inherently good and open to criticism. Deal with.

I love the reactionary people coming in and making fun of people for disliking changes which weren't really needed in the first place.
Bloody hell, these must be the same people that get a new 500$ phone each year because the last one is 'outdated'.

not youtube more like

YOUbetter LUBE your ass up so we can stick a giant cactus in there

That actually looks ok to me. I mean I haven't actually been able to use it yet but looks alright
What's everyone's problem

It's absolutely fine, Youtube is perfectly usable right now, It's easy to see your subs videos.

lol i cant see it fux u xd
edit: if you enter creator studio you get that

People barging in here and yelling "boo hoo change lel im so witty and clever" need to forget right off. People don't mind changes as long as they're actual improvements. People just don't like having to re-learn how every single thing on Youtube works every 4 months when Google has a "good idea" again.

The changes are not needed: it's perfectly fine the way it is.

Looks exactly the same as usual.