POLL - Should We Continue This? - Blockland Pitstop

Poll

Should we continue Blockland Pistop?

Yes, you should continue working on Blockland Pitstop
No, you should not work on Blockland Pitstop

Author Topic: POLL - Should We Continue This? - Blockland Pitstop  (Read 44451 times)

Same here, you have my support
Yep. Me too.

You should probably only have coders as add-on approvers. So they actually know what they're doing.

Is there no place to browse through the RTB add-ons?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 06:59:19 AM by jes00 »

You have my help to review addons as well. I really hope this project takes off - good luck! I also think it would be wise if there was sort of like a "chain of command" thing when reviewing mods. For example, the newer coders (eg me, Thorfin, etc) would be able to review a mod, but if anyone that was better than us/ has had more experience coding would be able to override the decisions if need be.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 07:44:51 AM by Ninjaman 4 »

Same here, you have my support

Amazing modeler

Yep. Me too.

Amazing scripter

You have my help to review addons as well.

Idk, but I always see you in Coding Help

Lol my resume isn't nearly as good as these guys XD

Amazing modeler

Amazing scripter

Idk, but I always see you in Coding Help

Lol my resume isn't nearly as good as these guys XD
Please, I don't want to start anything, but you've only released one addon (iirc) and you copied Zapk's GUI.
Anyways, here is my work. (Each word is a separate link)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 08:01:49 AM by Ninjaman 4 »

Oh, hey, you've got some progress done. Great job.

In order to improve upon the global blacklist idea some, would it be plausible to make it so you can pick-and-choose from offenses?

Please, I don't want to start anything, but you've only released one addon (iirc) and you copied Zapk's GUI.

Yeah most everything I make I never turn into an actual add-on. My most recent thing has been working on an ABC parser, got the idear from Port, but mine isn't as good as his :p

Yeah most everything I make I never turn into an actual add-on. My most recent thing has been working on an ABC parser, got the idear from Port, but mine isn't as good as his :p
Like the ABC music file? Oh my god, please do this :D! Anyways, about the Coding Help board, both of us have posted the same amount of topics in the past 3 pages. So...

Anyways, about the Coding Help board, both of us have posted the same amount of topics in the past 3 pages. So...

I meant the helping other people part, lol.

Are passwords hashed?

All suggestions are considered! And thanks for the support everyone!

Are passwords hashed?
i dont see why they wouldn't be. OP doesnt seem like much of an idiot really
OT: i fully support this as well. you actually know what you're doing here and thats probably the crucial point to making something like RTB

i dont see why they wouldn't be. OP doesnt seem like much of an idiot really
I'm still not going to register for anything a blocklander makes until the owner has verified that passwords are hashed lol

I'm still not going to register for anything a blocklander makes until the owner has verified that passwords are hashed lol
just use a different password? what is the problem here

let's say the owner has a grudge against you, they can log into your account and do stuff with it to frame you for stuff you didn't do.

get what I mean?