Author Topic: Message to Setro  (Read 24653 times)

whoa this just lost a page, seems like that info max posted is gone along with comments on it
good thing i havent cleared my history yet

pm me the link or send it to me on steam

did maxx get banned

setro is 10x worse than maxx and maxx isnt even that bad

setro is 10x worse than maxx and maxx isnt even that bad
You obviously haven't been in the Blockland Teamspeak

too scared to go in there

have you seen what setros done on that teamspeak?
he brought in his own music bot and started blasting trash

I PMed you like a week ago
are you loving serious? i said id accept music requests and will skip if people wanted to. nobody gave feedback and telepathy isnt mastered yet + i barely go on now

They're both bad, but the only thing that makes Setro worse than Maxx is that he's not afraid to cause actual harm to servers by either ddos or spam. Maxx is harmless, dumb as Setro but harmless.

I PMed you like a week agoare you loving serious? i said id accept music requests and will skip if people wanted to. nobody gave feedback and telepathy isnt mastered yet + i barely go on now
everyone told you to stop and you didn't
They're both bad, but the only thing that makes Setro worse than Maxx is that he's not afraid to cause actual harm to servers by either ddos or spam. Maxx is harmless, dumb as Setro but harmless.
agreed

10/10

how did it change that quickly

all i did was upload it as a .gif. i tried as a .png and said that it was too large or something.

Agreed, Maxx is starting to simmer down but setro is a whole new case.

Literally lol'd at Setro's sig

lol setro, you put your photo on a forum, anyone can see it - that privacy complaint should be removable.

you think YouTube is different? It won't get that many views and even then why would you care about it being on there? No one would care really about a photo. There's billions of photos out there and your complaining about a photo on YouTube of you when you've posted several to the forums for people to see.

it seems to me like you hate freek or nal and that's why you reported it with that a reason.