Poll

favorite meme ULTIMATE FINAL ROUND

SAD FROG/PEPE
62 (49.6%)
FEELS GUY
63 (50.4%)

Total Members Voted: 125

Author Topic: T̶u̶m̶b̶l̶r̶ wofl Megathread  (Read 436492 times)

What even defines a white person.
I bet 99% of the time when people say "white people" they usually mean north americans.
some europeans too, like brits and germans
something I doubt most of them consider white is all the white people in south america, like in argentina and brazil

"PoC aren't capable of oppressing/killing other people of color"
I should make a blog that talks about history. First I will start with all the dictators of Asia like Pol Pot, Khorloogiin Choibalsan, Kim Jong Il, Mao Zedong. Then I will move to Africa where I talk about Idi Amin dada Koni. Then all the Middle East and North Africa where I'll talk about Omar Quadaffi, Sadam Hussein. Then I will talk about all the mass killing like the Armenian Genocide, all the Japanese war crimes against other Asian countries, the killing under Pol Pot and Mao Zedong. The founding of Liberia and how lighter skinned Africans from America killed off the darker natives, how African tribes traded slaves to the Europeans.

So to make my arguments untouchable, my cover will be a disabled albino who is aloveual.

well it isn't generalizing. like. when you say "human beings" you aren't just lumping all people together. it's not a generalization. it's just a term for a certain group. it literally just means people who aren't white
The act of saying "PoC" isn't the tribal part. It's the blanket representation of every non-white person that they frequently do, along with the whole "PoC cannot be tribal" thing

ok so guys have you ever noticed the majority of tumblr users use a mac

that's because they're the type to use them
they want an aesthetically pleasing facebook and tumblr machine and price is no object to them because it's their parents money

they want an aesthetically pleasing facebook and tumblr machine and price is no object to them because it's their parents money
And they are triggered by real computers

all I imagine out of an average tumblr person is they are some cute 16 year old girl in a perfectly tidy room with long sleeves, glasses and probably go to starbucks a lot with their mac trying to seem average by checking their tumblr mail there

Isn't she white??? I think she's just blasting off terms she sees on Tumblr.

as a person on a mac it's loving garbage
seriously anything other than the browser and maybe spotify makes it chug like a starving frat boy drowning in milkshakes
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 03:35:06 AM by Cargøn »

as a person on a mac it's loving garbage
seriously anything other than the browser and maybe spotify makes it chug like a starving frat boy drowning in milkshakes
ksp really does this to mine, but the game runs great

little brother has a macbook
the thing had to be taken in for repairs like 3 times because the charging port broke the same way and they told us everytime that  it was probably a hard drive issue

because it looks pretty uwu

little brother has a macbook
the thing had to be taken in for repairs like 3 times because the charging port broke the same way and they told us everytime that  it was probably a hard drive issue
Wait what. They said the charging port breaking was a hard drive issue? They really do treat all of their customers like idiots don't they?

this has 5,000 notes is tumblr changing their ways

because it looks pretty uwu
are you actually trying to say it's bad to use something because it looks nice?