Poll

favorite meme ULTIMATE FINAL ROUND

SAD FROG/PEPE
62 (49.6%)
FEELS GUY
63 (50.4%)

Total Members Voted: 125

Author Topic: T̶u̶m̶b̶l̶r̶ wofl Megathread  (Read 425546 times)

« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 09:58:01 AM by Maxwell. »

I think Kimon's ban time is up soon

I think Kimon's ban time is up soon
it wont be long before kimon spams again

according to tumblr, stupid is now a slur

#stupidity tw #idiots #handicaps #ableism
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 04:41:07 PM by Daswiruch »

slurs trigger warning
dont say mean words i hAVE PSTD AND WIL BE VERY UPSET

ableism is dumb
dumbs a slur too

but for real though, trigger warning on tumblr in the tags is literally the stupidest thing because its at the bottom of the post
if the offending text/image is in the middle of it, you'd probably see it before you checked to see if it landed on your list of "things i get mad at"

but for real though, trigger warning on tumblr in the tags is literally the stupidest thing because its at the bottom of the post
if the offending text/image is in the middle of it, you'd probably see it before you checked to see if it landed on your list of "things i get mad at"
There is a chrome extension that blocks posts with the tags you choose.

it's stupid anyway. "triggers" are made up stuff for attention.

then again i'm completely uninformed on the subject.

it's stupid anyway. "triggers" are made up stuff for attention.

then again i'm completely uninformed on the subject.
is it really hard to imagine that people could be triggered by images of blood, death, abuse or loveual assault? PTSD takes many forms

is it really hard to imagine that people could be triggered by images of blood, death, abuse or loveual assault? PTSD takes many forms
UH OH I SAW A BAND-AID TIME TO FREAK OUT

First of all, no, most people who have "triggers" are faking it. I understand that some people do actually suffer from PTSD, but odds are they didn't make a blog about it.
Secondly, people use it as an excuse to say that you're not allowed to use certain words.

I'm talking about tumblr triggers.

First of all, no, most people who have "triggers" are faking it. I understand that some people do actually suffer from PTSD, but odds are they didn't make a blog about it.
Secondly, people use it as an excuse to say that you're not allowed to use certain words.

exactly my point.

UH OH I SAW A BAND-AID TIME TO FREAK OUT
this isnt even an argument
First of all, no, most people who have "triggers" are faking it. I understand that some people do actually suffer from PTSD, but odds are they didn't make a blog about it. yet there are people with legitimate triggers
Secondly, people use it as an excuse to say that you're not allowed to use certain words. you can say anything you want, but you should put a warning if you think it could trigger someone. e.g if you write or reblog something about rape, a rape victim could be made to remember their experience