T̶u̶m̶b̶l̶r̶ wofl Megathread

Poll

favorite meme ULTIMATE FINAL ROUND

SAD FROG/PEPE
62 (49.6%)
FEELS GUY
63 (50.4%)

Total Members Voted: 125

Author Topic: T̶u̶m̶b̶l̶r̶ wofl Megathread  (Read 431192 times)

it sure sounds like you're trying to cover up anger right now
if one was as freakishly socially inept as you are, sure, it could seem that way to a person

if you rant about something it is inherently angry. doesnt matter how angry it is, it just matters that you were angry enough to rant about it.
once again, have you ever interacted with a real person in your life
because that's not how it works, lmao

if you rant about something it is inherently angry. doesnt matter how angry it is, it just matters that you were angry enough to rant about it.
I rant about movie or shows or games or topics I dislike all the time it doesn't mean I'm angry, I rant about rants, doesn't make me angry.

if one was as freakishly socially inept as you are, sure, it could seem that way to a person

alright let's make it simple: compare yourself to forgetin ike or something. he's trying to convey the same point as you, and anybody can tell there is a very clear difference in how you word things.

it's a little hard to believe that you're ever really calm on this forums anyways, you've been banned for flaming how many times now?
I rant about movie or shows or games or topics I dislike all the time it doesn't mean I'm angry, I rant about rants, doesn't make me angry.

it may be a very mild form of anger, but it's anger. at the very least, irritation. like the point is that taboob is literally trying to tell me he is so emotionless right now that he is laughing at the situation. presumably while toasting a glass of chardonnay and reading in front of a fireplace.

Doesn't say anything on here about anger

"synonyms: animosity, hostility, antagonism"

it may be a very mild form of anger, but it's anger. at the very least, irritation. like the point is that taboob is literally trying to tell me he is so emotionless right now that he is laughing at the situation. presumably while toasting a glass of chardonnay and reading in front of a fireplace.
"It may be a very mild form of "A STRONG FEELING OF ANNOYANCE", but it's still anger".

That is literally an oxymoron.

"It may be a very mild form of "A STRONG FEELING OF ANNOYANCE", but it's still anger".

That is literally an oxymoron.
i was also trying to imply it was one of its synonyms, meaning they are feeling something synonymous with anger.

I mean if you keep telling someone who is not angry that they're angry they might get irritated

I mean if you keep telling someone who is not angry that they're angry they might get irritated
it really seemed like he was angry before that

Like those le me-mes do XDddd

i was very tempted to mention that

excuse me, i think, sir, you will find it is "epic maymays"

excuse me, i think, sir, you will find it is "epic maymays"
No on the le tumblers they say me-mays

it really seemed like he was angry before that
But at this point I'd definitely be annoyed.

But at this point I'd definitely be annoyed.
well if he admitted he was angry i woulda just told him to calm down, i wouldnt have continued annoying

communication is key you guys need to stop acting like emotionless husks on this website