Steve5451 - You don't like anime! Let me demote you and make up some bullstuff!

Author Topic: Steve5451 - You don't like anime! Let me demote you and make up some bullstuff!  (Read 16257 times)

What you were saying is still a selfish, stupid idea, the fact that someone who is more articulate expressed it for you doesn't change a damn thing.
its actually a pretty good idea, since i can see this entire loving situation explode into a clone of the mlp incident

its actually a pretty good idea, since i can see this entire loving situation explode into a clone of the mlp incident

You only think it's a good idea because it's your idea, if you were anyone else with no grudges against people who like anime you would see that it's a selfish thing to do. What makes you think you have the right to force people to only discuss their interests in a single thread on an online forum? Absolutely nothing on this earth could ever give you that right and if you actually think that the anime community is going to do anything even remotely resembling what a few members of the brony and furry communities did then you're even more of an idiot than I thought.

If people would actually start a conversation other than anime then it wouldn't be a circlejerk like you all claim it to be. Most of the ones who claim it as suck never bother to change the subject, and you are making the chat should a lot worse than it actually it.

Plus, the people who said that they hate it and all that stuff never tell the admins their complaints. We wont ban you for not wanting to talk about anime, or asking us to stop changing the announcement, or to stop with the joke bans.
No, instead you make a public complaint, blowing it way out of proportion and making the chat look bad.

Now, i repeat, if you have an issue with the chat, message Steve or me. If you don't send us a (polite) complaint, we will just assume you don't have any issues with it. For the most part, neither steve or I knew you guys had all these issues and its for the above reasons.
I have complained in the chat, and only one person made the topic.
As for conversations, I have tried to start some. Just to be interrupted by one of the hundred waves of emote/pearooster spam sessions.

It was a joke though. I dont know why you put quotation marks around it like it's not.
Aren't jokes supposed to be funny? And not just for a select group which in this case is just you guys jerking over this anime girl?
Maybe it was a better idea to pull that joke in the anime thread to prevent this stuff. It can be really bothersome for people who don't watch anime 24/7.

If people would actually start a conversation other than anime then it wouldn't be a circlejerk like you all claim it to be. Most of the ones who claim it as such never bother to change the subject, and you are making the chat look a lot worse than it actually is.

Plus, the people who said that they hate it and all that stuff never tell the admins their complaints. We wont ban you for not wanting to talk about anime, or asking us to stop changing the announcement, or to stop with the joke bans.
No, instead you make a public complaint, blowing it way out of proportion and making the chat look bad.

Now, i repeat, if you have an issue with the chat, message Steve or me. If you don't send us a (polite) complaint, we will just assume you don't have any issues with it. For the most part, neither steve or I knew you guys had all these issues and its for the above reasons.

Pageloss.
Also, we are making it to where only Steve and I can change announcements and joke bans are now punishable.

Pageloss.
Also, we are making it to where only Steve and I can change announcements and joke bans are now punishable.
you should have looked at that a forgetton of time ago
kinda weird that you're seeing it now that people got tired of your guys' stuff
You only think it's a good idea because it's your idea, if you were anyone else with no grudges against people who like anime you would see that it's a selfish thing to do. What makes you think you have the right to force people to only discuss their interests in a single thread on an online forum? Absolutely nothing on this earth could ever give you that right and if you actually think that the anime community is going to do anything even remotely resembling what a few members of the brony and furry communities did then you're even more of an idiot than I thought.
i never forced people you densely minded forget, i was trying to explain that this can turn out exactly what happened a few years ago
you're like a loving game npc that repeats the same thing over and over and cant take in any forms of arguement but their own

Aren't jokes supposed to be funny? And not just for a select group which in this case is just you guys jerking over this anime girl?
Maybe it was a better idea to pull that joke in the anime thread to prevent this stuff. It can be really bothersome for people who don't watch anime 24/7.
different senses of humor
the joke was in a thread about anime to begin with (I 'came out' as a loli), so I don't really get it

you should have looked at that a forgetton of time ago
kinda weird that you're seeing it now that people got tired of your guys' stuff

You have a really bad loving attitude.

Now, as I said, only one person has sent me a pm, and it was because a user was harassing them on the chat. So, we took care of it.

LOL
steve banned me from the chatroom because i had a valid arguement
dunno why i even installed this thing

i never forced people you densely minded forget, i was trying to explain that this can turn out exactly what happened a few years ago
you're like a loving game npc that repeats the same thing over and over and cant take in any forms of arguement but their own

What you're saying, that people who like anime should only discuss their interests in a megathread specifically made for the discussion of anime and nothing else, is attempting to force people to only discuss their interests in a single place. How many examples of people discussing anime outside of the megathread in any way that was even remotely excessive can you actually give me? Because it seems to me that the only threads that could be considered offending elements are the one or two Ritsu threads that were made as a joke.

I'm repeating the same things over and over because they are the main points of my argument, an argument that you are too loving stupid to understand. Don't insult my ability to argue a point when you don't even understand the basic concept of arguing a point which is sticking to the major points and not getting distracted by unrelated bullstuff.

what is even happening im confused

different senses of humor
the joke was in a thread about anime to begin with (I 'came out' as a loli), so I don't really get it
True but you gotta account for other people too.

Now, I'm not saying you have to literally go by every single user but kinda look at the big picture.
You have an anime megathread for anime stuff with anime people who appreciate anime jokes. Same goes for furry stuff and MLP and so on.

Everyone got mad about MLP being everywhere right? That's why the megathread got made and now you don't see new MLP threads popping up.
Same thing should be happening here with anime, keep it limited so we won't have countless of drama's.

Oh and Maxx chill out a bit.

O and of course anime is on a smaller scale than MLP but you get the idea, I hope.

LOL

I banned you because you're loving annoying. I think the majority can agree no one wants you there anyway. I always wondered why everyone hates you. I felt bad for you and tried to be nice, but now I see. It all makes sense now.

LOL
What is your argument? What are you trying to argue? As far as I've read in the topic you've either made no sense whatsoever (probably misunderstanding posts) or just called the chat a circlejerk for anime lovers, all the while making no effort to not sound like an ass.