Author Topic: Steve5451 - You don't like anime! Let me demote you and make up some bullstuff!  (Read 16610 times)

"hurr durr u dunt liek animutations get dmoded nurd"
"what the forget"
"jokes on you i was only taching you a leson, i dint actuly ban u 4 tht"

I don't think I actually claimed I banned him for that.

tbh I would do the same thing if I got demodded for calling someone a weeaboo

congrats? what's the point in sharing that you, too, would act like a baby?

i way overreacted tho

if this were in a professional environment my ass would have been on the curb

oh also don't defend me

please, you're making yourselves look like idiots

I was testing his character. Does that make zero sense to you?
"Testing his character" my ass. You didn't like the fact that he had an opinion about a certain demographic of people so you banned him. Its painfully obvious your using the "hurr durr jokes on you I was only pretending" method of damage control.

And hey, I may be completely wrong but even then you didn't tell him about what he was doing wrong, you just demoted him. You MAYBE should have tried to correct him instead of must demoting him without any explanation why.

"Testing his character" my ass. You didn't like the fact that he had an opinion about a certain demographic of people so you banned him. Its painfully obvious your using the "hurr durr jokes on you I was only pretending" method of damage control.

And hey, I may be completely wrong but even then you didn't tell him about what he was doing wrong, you just demoted him. You MAYBE should have tried to correct him instead of must demoting him without any explanation why.

or you know, you're wrong and I won't continue arguing with a brick wall.

you

you what m80

reiuji calls me an starfish but i say he has too much stuff coming out of his mouth and i get banned?

sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........

reiuji calls me an starfish but i say he has too much stuff coming out of his mouth and i get banned?

You picked a fight the second you joined the chat.

wow looks like you need a maxxi pad!!!!!!

You picked a fight the second you joined the chat.

not really no.
but since your announcement applies to everything, reiuji should be banned as well? after all, he did call me an starfish

I'm just gonna drop by and say that the only reason the chat ends up being a "circlejerk" is because the people who like anime in this community actually manage to start a regular conversation with each other

I'm not saying this because I like anime too, but it is simply entirely true

anybody that enters the chat who coincidentally doesn't like anime, doesn't even try to start a conversation that isn't about it. whenever there isn't an actual conversation going on in the chat, it's just people spamming the chat or everyone being incredibly snarky and/or idiots

in other words, naturally, everyone manages to stir stuff up in the chat and there are always problems thanks to those idiots, but a lot of the sane people in the chat coincidentally like anime. this is why people think it's a "circlejerk"

Steves a real shame to =(e)= i am pretty sure he isnt even an actual member, i'm one of the Edge gamers members, DoD:S branch and i really should bring this up to the higher ups and deflate this motherforgeters ego.

Yeah I'm blocking/removing Muslim on the forums and steam when I get home tonight. He's been a real pest the past couple weeks, worse than steve.