Steve5451 - You don't like anime! Let me demote you and make up some bullstuff!

Author Topic: Steve5451 - You don't like anime! Let me demote you and make up some bullstuff!  (Read 16274 times)

Yeah mus is acting kinda handicapped right now it seems

also is it just me or is it just about everyone who is against the OP using a anime avatar?

Yeah mus is acting kinda handicapped right now it seems

also is it just me or is it just about everyone who is against the OP using a anime avatar?
The reason they all have an anime avatar is because they're almost all steves buttbuddies.

a lot of people on this forum for some reason are power hungry as forget. especially these anime hipsters. so when you hand them an easy job like administrating a simple chat room they always manage to forget it up. christ almighty.

Lol its like you guy want to start a lynch mob and kill steve and all the weeabs. Just ignore em. Dont be those people who go looking for a reason to fight.

as for hodot. It sucks what steve did. Hes an starfish for doing it, hell I was banned from his chat box before I had even downloaded the script. He either made it just to ban people and make em mad, or hes just that much of an starfish.

another thing about your demotion, if it is as you say it is and 99% of his chat box is weeaboo talk, then why would you want to have anything to do with his chatbox in the first place?

another thing about your demotion, if it is as you say it is and 99% of his chat box is weeaboo talk, then why would you want to have anything to do with his chatbox in the first place?
not to mention every day if anime was brought up or anything related to japan at all (I shared a song that had japanese in the title) he would say "forgetin weeaboo stuff :^)"

yea steves a cigarette recently/support

as for hodot. It sucks what steve did. Hes an starfish for doing it, hell I was banned from his chat box before I had even downloaded the script. He either made it just to ban people and make em mad, or hes just that much of an starfish.

I can't believe you all still think I demoted him for not liking anime. Why would I make him mod in the first place if that was the case?
I think even hodot believes me and you are all still believing the title.

you mad because I demoted you too

calling him a friend isn't doing any good

atleast they had the decency to use anime avatars, makes things easier.

I love how this is still an issue.

hi

i'm not a anime guy

also, i think this is some kind of joke so i'm back off

hi

i'm not a anime guy

also, i think this is some kind of joke so i'm back off
what

Half the chatroom is a bunch of weaboos furry roleplaying thats why I uninstalled it.

Yeah I uninstalled the script yesterday.
When it's not filled with spam, it's filled with either drama, or the same obsessions over their favorite anime characters.
The moderators constantly change the announcement and do 'joke bans', which is probably why they never see any of the spam they claim doesn't exist.

well, like I said in some other thread, I would've demoted him too
because he was just being a richard. that's more than enough. I don't want some jerk moderating something of mine
and other than that, he was being a richard just about being demoted. like, he's entitled to being a moderator? no
even if I would have eventually promoted them to a mod again, I definitely wouldn't after that. that is no way to act
It's funny because he was the only richard that was punished. Because he's not a weeaboo.

Like, him being a richard can't honestly be the only reason. People are constantly being richards there. Utsuho Altuji being one of the biggest offenders.