Steve5451 - You don't like anime! Let me demote you and make up some bullstuff!

Author Topic: Steve5451 - You don't like anime! Let me demote you and make up some bullstuff!  (Read 16267 times)

I can't believe you all still think I demoted him for not liking anime. Why would I make him mod in the first place if that was the case?
I think even hodot believes me and you are all still believing the title.

you mad because I demoted you too
i dont care what the reason you demoted him was. it was prolly small and petty. the only reason this is still an issue (or atleast looks like it still is) is because of the recent "Ritsu" topics. you guys made everybody irrationally pissed off at you guys, and they are trying to find more reasons to be mad at you.

hngh this was over 2 GODDAMN PAGES AGO

this ain't about anime

this is forgetin k-on

IT ROTS YOUR BRAIN! MAKES YOU GO INSANE!

Utsuho Altuji
Who is this guy even

At first I was like, hey this chat mod looks neat but now it seems like a stuffhole.
Steve & mods, get your stuff together. You have no sense of responsibility and run the mod like a skype chat from what I'm seeing, you should go there instead.

i think the chatrooms fine for talking to people when a world cup match is on or im super bored
anime weeaboo stuff rarely pops up

atleast they had the decency to use anime avatars, makes things easier.
yeah i began blocking all the guys with that avatar

i think the chatrooms fine for talking to people when a world cup match is on or im super bored
anime weeaboo stuff rarely pops up
then you're not on often, I logged into the chat roughly 5 times, 3 of the times they were doing anime, 2 times it was fine, 1 time it was a drama fest.

then you're not on often, I logged into the chat roughly 5 times, 3 of the times they were doing anime, 2 times it was fine, 1 time it was a drama fest.
im on pretty commonly really
the anime stuff usually stops around when i come on because i sometimes bring up a completely different subject

im on pretty commonly really
the anime stuff usually stops around when i come on because i sometimes bring up a completely different subject
I rarely even seen you there and I was on there a lot.

I rarely even seen you there and I was on there a lot.
i dont post too commonly but i am reading things and it is up

I can't believe you all still think I demoted him for not liking anime. Why would I make him mod in the first place if that was the case?
I think even hodot believes me and you are all still believing the title.

you mad because I demoted you too
ok? then what was the point in demoting hodot in the first place?
"lol guys dont worry i was only joking1!!!! hahahauahauhauahuahaU!"
you basically trolled hodot but said it in a different way
you demoted him to get a reaction out of him to "see how he'd react".
bullstuff

also can someone make an anime megathread, so all the people obsessed with anime lock themselves in that thread, because its starting to turn out how it did with the bronies, where they stuffed their stuff into one single thread

also can someone make an anime megathread, so all the people obsessed with anime lock themselves in that thread, because its starting to turn out how it did with the bronies, where they stuffed their stuff into one single thread
Already made http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=175992.0
But they don't get enough attention in there so this happens, it's like mlp all over again but on a lower scale.

While we're sectioning off the different community groups maybe you should go and make a megathread for ignorant, selfish idiots