Author Topic: the unhealthiest thing you've ever eaten/done  (Read 5379 times)

how do you define "unhealthy"? I'd normally just assume you mean foods, but, you added "done" to the title? so are risks included?
If you listed things out by how likely they are to kill you, most people would probably have some outpatient surgery procedures high up on the list, + maybe some bad drug reactions they avoided + driving.

I once snorted 2 handfuls of sour salt.

Prob smoking a few cigarettes
You can literally feel the cancer coming but you just grab another one

I ate 300 raw clams and 5 lobster tails. It was a good time

Prob smoking a few cigarettes
This too, that's why I stopped when I was 16

This too, that's why I stopped when I was 16
Only smoked at parties a couple of times and that was enough.

When I was four years old, I snuck into the kitchen at night and ate a whole gigantic party pack of skittles.

X-X

When I was four years old, I snuck into the kitchen at night and ate a whole gigantic party pack of skittles.

X-X
The only thing worse than that would be mowing down the sour ones. Oh wait, THERE'S EVEN WORSE

Remember those chocolate abominations for Skittles they had 3-4 years ago?

I tried a pack and they were the MOST UNGODLY SIN TO THE CANDY INDUSTRYANDTHESEBAHDHDH

Anyway, they sucked. richards. Never scout for these on E-bay. Because they suck.

eating 6 pounds of gummy candy
or eating an entire jar of christmas candy corn
i did this once too
i literally couldnt taste for a week and afterwards sour candies have always tasted a bit off
how was the experience

sour jolly ranchers are the best am i right folks

in kindergarden a kid dared me to drink water color water, you know, the water thats all colored with many water colors, well i drank the whole cup, it tasted like water, thats it

Raw Chicken, cause I like livin on the edge xD

(things like these do not affect my health, my immune system is trained to withstand even the most contagious diseases)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 07:23:11 AM by theblocker »

Raw Chicken, cause I like livin on the edge xD
I'm pretty sure you're lying
but if you're not
you're disgusting