I saw the movie Lucy, and I have no words

Author Topic: I saw the movie Lucy, and I have no words  (Read 3637 times)

rotten tomatoes can go suck a fat richard, godawful way to judge a movie
People who dislike Rotten Tomatoes usually have stuff taste when it comes to film

Am I the only one who thought of Elfen Lied when I saw the trailer?

You guys, the people who made this movie obviously knew that the 10% of your brain thing was false. It's purely cinematic, so just sit back and listen to Morgan Freeman.

I saw it today
it was ok

You guys, the people who made this movie obviously knew that the 10% of your brain thing was false. It's purely cinematic, so just sit back and listen to Morgan Freeman.
No no no no.
If it's in a movie that means it's obviously true.

People who dislike Rotten Tomatoes usually have stuff taste when it comes to film
"You're not allowed to like this thing unless EVERYBODY likes this thing!"

Limitless, which I found to be a really good film.
i enjoyed limitless only because it basically said "here magic drug" and then spent the rest of the movie focusing on the actual implications of meteoric rise and fall in today's society. oh and bradley cooper is the man.

okey, i watched lucy, and now i have no words
that was the best movie i have ever seen oh my god

okey, i watched lucy, and now i have no words
that was the best movie i have ever seen oh my god
I cant loving wait.
my mom saw the trailer and she said it looked, and these are her exact words "cringy"

"You're not allowed to like this thing unless EVERYBODY likes this thing!"
You need to understand the concept of rating.

If a majority of people don't like it, then it's means a majority of the people who didn't rate will probably not like it.

watching it right now why does she go around shooting everybody and anybody else think that first brain transfer sequence think kinds looked like jimmy neutrons brain blast or just me?

Am I the only one who thought of Elfen Lied when I saw the trailer?
holy stuff
me too

i saw it but it def wasn't the best movie ever lol...there was a few plot holes

i refuse to watch this movie simply because of the 10% thing
to clarify humans use 10% AT ONCE
if we used 100% we'd go loving nuts because that'd be every system firing off at once and basically just be confusing instead of efficient
also it looked pretty dumb as well that helps

You need to understand the concept of rating.

If a majority of people don't like it, then it's means a majority of the people who didn't rate will probably not like it.
The whole point of his post was that you don't necessarily agree with the majority. If 6/10 people rate it bad, 4/10 still thought it was good.