i start high schools today :c

Author Topic: i start high schools today :c  (Read 3102 times)

i starting as a freshman
scared to death x_x
i have to ride a bus to school from now instead of walking which i've done for 2 years
the lunch rooms r so BIG :(

help me bl forums :(

Come now PM, ur 1 tough kadoodle you can handle it!
Make sure to talk to people and make friends, unfortunately the first few years the vast majority of your classmates will be trying to be cool and act hard, but when you get to the last year (or two) people really don't give a forget anymore and everyone just does whatever they want.
It's not so bad once you get used to it, after a while school becomes fun to attend, but that depends on the frame of mind you have towards it.
So don't worry be happy~

It's not all bad. Just don't get into/start stuff, and you'll be alright. Also, try to get into any CTE classes if you have any in your school.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 07:55:40 AM by AtlasBlue »

I start in like a month wtf

my first day of high school some seniors came and told me that if someone ever does something to me they'll defend me
to this day those guys have been following me through every school hall

i dont even know why they're doing that
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 08:45:50 AM by F3d323 »

my first day of high school some seniors came and told me that if someone ever does something to me they'll defend me

My brother and I start in exactly a week

i dont even know why they're doing that
*shrug* Maybe you have a sweet ass?

i start school at september 2nd
i'm lucky
i start 9th grade
EDIT: is that normal that i'm jealous about people going back to school?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 10:24:13 AM by 77x5ghost2 »

I'll be a sophomore in about two weeks

i starting as a freshman
scared to death x_x
i have to ride a bus to school from now instead of walking which i've done for 2 years
the lunch rooms r so BIG :(

help me bl forums :(
My advice:
-Get a 4.0 (not as hard as working as a plumber for 40 years)
-Do clubs and stuff so that your resumes and college applications don't appear as dry as you actually are
-'High School drama' is fiction. Hang out with friendly people who share your interests and you will be fine.
-Do your homework because it is probably 10-15% of your grade

this should be an good guid 4 ur skool