African Ebola coming to U.S.

Author Topic: African Ebola coming to U.S.  (Read 5088 times)

i think the correct response to any situation is to bomb africa
fixd yw

I'm pretty sure the only preventative measure would be to
SHUT
DOWN
EVERYTHING
I am not an immunologist. I am not responsible if the US actually does shut down everything.

What exactly does this disease do to someone

it... kinda disolves yourorgans till they fail and you die lol.
like thats nearly what happens. every hole in your body bleeds out till you cant take it anymore.

it makes you bleed out of your everywhere

it... kinda disolves yourorgans till they fail and you die lol.
like thats nearly what happens. every hole in your body bleeds out till you cant take it anymore.
brb moving to the moon

doubt it, the reason why ebola is a problem in africa is bad containment and lower living conditions, both of which are very rare in the us
A lot of it is to do with education too.

There are people in west Africa who believe Ebola is a myth made up by their governments, and some families have "rescued" infected loved ones from quarantines.
Plus plenty of people believe they can be cured through religious rituals and prayer alone.

Haemorrhagic fever. Causes you to bleed.

Starts as regular fever, sore throat, headaches. Then vomiting and diarrhea.  Then it develops Into liver and kidney problems. Then finally your body can just start to bleed.

time to move to madagascar.

If you live in a developed country, it's extremely unlikely that you'll ever catch ebola

honestly most american countries have highly rates of survival

This disease is so lethal that it can kill you before it even has a chance to find a new host. Don't worry about this spreading anywhere because if someone has it, they'd most likely die before infecting anyone.

if someone starts coughing immediately shoot them and burn down their home
its the only way to prevent this

This disease is so lethal that it can kill you before it even has a chance to find a new host. Don't worry about this spreading anywhere because if someone has it, they'd most likely die before infecting anyone.

please cite where you found this because it's entirely false.

symptoms are only visible at a minimum 48 hours later and all of those hours it is possibly to transmit the disease.  not to mention in some cases symptoms can take up to 21 days to show.

good thing is, its not airborne. (yet)
just wear med face mask so people cant cough on you. and use a lotta hand cleaning stuff every time you touch stuff in public.

if it really breaks out here