Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, General Information  (Read 338653 times)

yeah it's a chemical used as antifreeze, but that's just media hype

in reality its non toxic and safe to consume, used in many products like most salad dressings.
Idk man last time I had fireball I spent the night and next day sick on my bathroom floor

On second thought it sounds exactly like alcohol  :/

i usually smoke when my bro smokes at the house
is nice

non toxic and safe to consume
i don't recall that being an accurate description of alcohol  :cookieMonster:

Okay so that was Vicodin you just took, not oxy. It's got 10mg of hydrocodone (the good stuff) in it, 10-15 is usually a normal recreational dose for a first-timer. Since you've drank expect it to hit you at least twice as hard as that, so you'll probably be nodding pretty hard later on. If you start to puke, idk what to tell you, make sure you don't lay down or you take the risk of falling asleep, puking in your sleep, and choking on your own puke. Don't take any more or you could risk liver damage and/or overdose.

i drank like 6 ounces of 15mg/15ml hydrocodone cough syrup with a quarter bottle of vodka because i was in withdrawls 8)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 12:16:33 AM by mp7964 »

i drink beer like water now, it's all i ever drink when i'm at home
forget lol

double post

i'm about 3 bowls in, tonight is good

trinick: how many cans can fit your mini fridge? im thinking about buying one for beer lol
/

It's a 4.3 cubic foot (i think) minifridge, and it can fit, idk, about 80-100 cans of beer. I have a lot of bottles in there all the time though which take up more room than cans, so I generally can fit about 70 beers.

That was the most recent "full load" I had, looks like 30 cans and 24 bottles so 54 beers. There's still plenty of room though (especially if you buy bud plats instead of normal bud, they're thinner and taller so you can fit way more) so maybe another 10-15 cans can fit.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 02:32:07 AM by $trinick »

bud light?

peeeaaaaaassssaaaannnttttt :p

just kidding, i dont mind bud light. i'm just cycling through different types of beers right now, to see which ones i like the most. i've gone through yuengling, busch, and on budweiser right now.

i have yet to actually drink a beer that i don't like. i'm just trying to find my favorite.

I regret ever saying diphenhydramine was horrible. The only horrible thing about it is the immense amount of body aches

It's a 4.3 cubic foot (i think) minifridge, and it can fit, idk, about 80-100 cans of beer. I have a lot of bottles in there all the time though which take up more room than cans, so I generally can fit about 70 beers.

That was the most recent "full load" I had, looks like 30 cans and 24 bottles so 54 beers. There's still plenty of room though (especially if you buy bud plats instead of normal bud, they're thinner and taller so you can fit way more) so maybe another 10-15 cans can fit.
ewwww......

tfw u go to hospital tho

yea but if i went to the hospital cause of dph it'd be cause i took a stuffton, and taking more than ~400mg is a no-go for me so far

i love the feeling of being disassociated

bud light?
peeeaaaaaassssaaaannnttttt :p
just kidding, i dont mind bud light. i'm just cycling through different types of beers right now, to see which ones i like the most. i've gone through yuengling, busch, and on budweiser right now.
i have yet to actually drink a beer that i don't like. i'm just trying to find my favorite.

Pff, I don't drink bud light. I play drinking games with bud light. That's why there are blue moons in there, they're better for drinking.

I have so many loving mushrooms. I cycled 25km today to get to the spot me and my friend went picking and found maybe 450 liberty caps. forget yes. Now I have the dilemma of running around my house trying to find places to dry them where my parents wont find them...

Earlier today while I was in 7th period (yes, my high-school has one and it's loving pointless), me and my friends were bored out of our loving minds and didn't want to stay any longer, so naturally we dipped and walked to one of our friend's girlfriends houses and just smoked in her garage. And I must say my friend has one of the most nicest bongs I've ever seen, and it hit's smooth but comes back like a freight train.

We were also smoking a strain called Jagar which in my opinion is the best bud ever. It's a hybrid and gives you the best high ever and doesn't leave a sour taste in the back of your throat. If any of you have it offered to you please try it oh lordy it's so good. So basically I had fun today.

You lucky forget, I wish I had beer on hand at any time. I was able to lift a bottle of Guinness from CVS last saturday and that was nice I guess.

Also, I'm honestly jealous that people in this thread are able to meet up and whatnot. I totally would if I could but then again I'm a month away from turning 15 and live in NorCal which is quite the distance from like everyone here besides Bubba. Otherwise I'd totally meet up with anyone I can.

And Bravo, if I ever do come down south any time soon, what are the chances of me getting to smoke a bowl with you? Or do you not smoke weed at all anymore and just stick to drinking and shrooms and etc.