Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, General Information  (Read 338656 times)

Earlier today while I was in 7th period (yes, my high-school has one and it's loving pointless)
my high school had 8 periods...

Ya Rambo come down and visit sometime. I don't smoke weed but I'll take you to some parties.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 09:22:37 AM by Bravo »

You lucky forget, I wish I had beer on hand at any time.
also this is not very difficult, especially in college lol

my high school had 8 periods...
good lord no wonder why you drink so much.

Ya Rambo come down and visit sometime. I don't smoke weed but I'll take you to some parties.
I'd love to but I don't even know when I'm taking another vacation to SoCal though.

Also currently waiting for a friend of mine to come over and smoke with me. I'm dry so he's being a good bud and sharing the love.

I'm a month away from turning 15 and live in NorCal which is quite the distance from like everyone here besides Bubba. Otherwise I'd totally meet up with anyone I can.
how close r u to los angelas? ill be there spring break

so apparently rambo is now both a druggie and a petty thief before 15

i love society

I'm honestly jealous that people in this thread are able to meet up and whatnot.
^
Being on another continent makes it very difficult.
so apparently rambo is now both a druggie and a petty thief before 15

i love society
I prefer the company of druggies than whiny bitches :)

http://knockyourselfout.ca/
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 11:54:05 PM by Clone v.117 »

actually on the subject of that;

i don't drink to get drunk anymore. i kind of just casually drink beer all day long, like someone else would drink say, soda, or tea, or whatever. it's just my casual drink.

ever since i started smoking weed again though, my life and my perspective on life have drastically improved. i think it's safe to say that i'm finally over my ex, and i'm starting to become happy again. i love it.

not even kidding back when i was younger with my friends we would play drug dealers vs cops with airsoft guns and we would have to transport pixie sticks and smarties

not even kidding back when i was younger with my friends we would play drug dealers vs cops with airsoft guns and we would have to transport pixie sticks and smarties
this sounds loving awesome tbh

this sounds loving awesome tbh
i would still play it honestly if i had friends

if i had friends
WHY IS THIS SO RELEVANT

i don't have friends anymore either

I have friends.

You all are also my friends :D