Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, General Information  (Read 338660 times)

rooged yesterday i saw beer flavored jelly beans and now i know what im getting u for christmas
i bet u wont

do any of u think it would be safe to take diphenhydramine two days in a row with an increased dose the second day?

i took 550mg last night and i'm debating on taking more tonight or just waiting for the weekend

do any of u think it would be safe to take diphenhydramine two days in a row with an increased dose the second day?

i took 550mg last night and i'm debating on taking more tonight or just waiting for the weekend

wait for the weekend, just to be safe. it's really easy to OD on that stuff.

deliriants are my new stuff

I should be taking DMT this week guys \m/
Im thinking about smoking it in a joint cause weed is my go2drug
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 09:19:35 PM by nickpb1 »

I should be taking DMT this week guys \m/
Im thinking about smoking it in a joint cause weed is my go2drug
its a lot easier using a bong
you can just mix it with weed in there

you need to get as much of the dmt as possible into your system in one go or it wont work properly

its a lot easier using a bong
you can just mix it with weed in there

you need to get as much of the dmt as possible into your system in one go or it wont work properly
Alright sweet! Now to find a bong rofl

DMT smoke is probably the harshest you'll ever experience and, generally, when smoking it you're supposed to keep inhaling until you literally can not bear to continue. I feel like there's no way you could smoke enough DMT fast enough to have a good trip in a joint.

Alright sweet! Now to find a bong rofl
shouldnt be too hard

go to a headshop

DMT smoke is probably the harshest you'll ever experience and, generally, when smoking it you're supposed to keep inhaling until you literally can not bear to continue. I feel like there's no way you could smoke enough DMT fast enough to have a good trip in a joint.
this

ive never heard of or read a story about dmt working with joints

pcp on the other hand...

shouldnt be too hard

go to a headshop
Lol I can't buy a bong

marlboro reds are so loving strong for me lol

Lol I can't buy a bong
Make one!!!

Also about wanting to try deliriants: everyone gives it bad hype and says never to try it but both my experiences were pretty enjoyable, for it to be a deliriant that is. You get this massive body load from dph and it feels like you're melting into the couch. There's like a hangover for the next day or couple of days, and after each experience, a day later I seemed to be experiencing side effects as if I had taken more (like flying dots/silhouettes/blurs) so yeah that may happen. The only super negative thing about any of my trips was that on the first one I had bad leg cramps. It's not bad the second time, actually it was relaxing the second

Obviously it's stupid but if you're interested and know what you're doing, go for it :)

On that nutmeg game?
Nah, not really. I did think about it once but after smelling it I decided I couldn't see myself downing all that

More so diphen/dextro/dimen game (dextro for it's dissociating properties, also I have yet to try dimenhydrinate but it's on the list)

So I have some sad news

I had like 15 friends over on Friday and they're all sophmores but they have some really good loving connections to people in our school and got a few seniors/juniors to come by my house while my mom wasn't home (she lets me and my friends smoke in the backyard anyways), and they brought over their dab rig and let us take some dabs and whatnot. I took a few small ones bc I didn't want to get wrecked and just chilled for a while.

Eventually the rig we had going around was passed to a buddy of mine who has just recently taken a very long tolerance break, but he made a mistake I've made before: after recently taking a tolerance break, underestimating yourself thinking that "you've still got it" and can take massive hits. So this guy loving milks the rig we got going around which isn't too big but would have you on your ass if you milk-clear it. Which is exactly what he did, but with a dab. He didn't cough at all which was odd, but about two hours later only a few people were over and we were taking turns with GTA V while he was on the couch behind us passed out.

And then out of nowhere I just hear sort of liquids being moved around and splashed about and I look behind me and this kid is yaking about 3 bowls worth of Honey Nut Cherrios all over my carpet which just amasses this huge puddle of puke as we all just watch helplessly and start to gag a forgetton which was hilarious as forget

and then somehow my mom found out I dabbed and got mad at me and now I don't think I'll be allowed to smoke anymore ;C

Lol I can't buy a bong
Why not?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 12:01:43 AM by rambo1220 »