DrenDran's WIP Economy Server --- How long do I make a year?

Poll

How long should a year take? (Crops take maybe 2/3 of a year to grow on average, take into consideration changes in gameplay style here)

Six hours? (Maintenance for best output maybe once an hour)
23 (51.1%)
Twelve hours? (Reccomended maintenance every few hours for best output)
2 (4.4%)
A day (Optimal maintenance is maybe two/three times a day)
6 (13.3%)
Longer (Maintenance maybe once/twice a day)
14 (31.1%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: DrenDran's WIP Economy Server --- How long do I make a year?  (Read 13081 times)

Boo hoo?
Seriously, quit being so dramatic about it. Farming is still going to be in the server and be a huge part of it. I don't see what the issue is?
Being dramatic about it!? I had enough of all the RP content being crammed into farming and you still consider it "Classic Farming?", either ways I was just suggesting a new server name, why not a name like Blockland Utopia or your first name you thought of?

Its your server though, so do whatever you think is right.

Being dramatic about it!? I had enough of all the RP content being crammed into farming and you still consider it "Classic Farming?", either ways I was just suggesting a new server name, why not a name like Blockland Utopia or your first name you thought of?

How does the "RP content" (referring to the crime system I assume?) actually detract from farming though?

Jesus zero can't you let people have fun.

Dren you adding stocks?

Utopia is a word, that means "no place".  Its first use was in a book in 1516 by an english writer. just your name suggestion is illogical.

Well then I'm beat, I'll just leave you alone then.

remove emitters from active sprinklers/fertilizers and just make them change colors so there isn't mass particle spam, maybe find a way to remove the light from the heater but still keep it obvious it's running, maybe have the brick white transparent, and when it's turned on make it transparent orange and glowing?

Utopia is a word, that means "no place".  Its first use was in a book in 1516 by an english writer. just your name suggestion is illogical.

definition from wikipedia: an imagined place or state of things in which everything is perfect.

are you scraping the barrel now

So this server is dead.
Not my fault lol
I'm going to start work on the next one. This one will remain up though.

Was working on some apple trees earlier

Do you guys like it or should I change something?

RIP Server.

i cri errytime.

-snip-

Loving those apple trees. Keep up the good work Turtorn.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 03:08:54 PM by Theepicman »

I hope the update will bring people back.

It's nice but that cube style is just so weird to me.
But I can't figure out how else you'd do it besides 2d planes with leaf textures.

I hope im invited to the closed economy server!

definition from wikipedia: an imagined place or state of things in which everything is perfect.

are you scraping the barrel now

The word comes from the Greek: οὐ ("not") and τόπος ("place") and means "no-place".