Five Nights at Freddy's 1 and 2 and also 3 I think

Author Topic: Five Nights at Freddy's 1 and 2 and also 3 I think  (Read 309038 times)

my bro bro is freaked out about this game (who wouldn't be), and i am going to change his skype call sound to this

ha
And make his screensaver a blinking image of the purple bear's face.

Dont wanna spend 5 nights at freddy's

forget THAT
never playing this game ogh my god no stop
y do i keep clicking this thread

alright..... so here are my 5 main fears:

1.) the uncanny valley. like i know the whole point of it is that its creepy for everyone, but i...... ive always had a heightened fear of the uncanny valley (along with my brother). like for me it's not just a valley. it's a loving uncanny mariana's trench. i just can't stand animatronics, dolls, androids, anything that's barely human or human-like.

2.) old CGI/pre-rendered graphics. i don't know why but i loving hate old 3D animation. like, really old, corny, 3D animation. it just scares me because, well -

3.) old/worn out toys/entertainment items. stuff like old video games, old toys in antique shops, old dolls, old amusement parks, CLOWNS, i just...... get so uneasy.

4.) electronics having a mind of their own. the best way i can explain this is in a story: you remember those electronic dog things that you'd plug into your ipod? the idog?

my sister had one of these, and basically one night, for some reason, it kept turning on for a second on it's own. it'd play music despite the fact that it didn't have an ipod plugged in. for some reason this made me loving stuff myself. this isn't the only instance either - i have a fear of electronics coming on in the middle of the night, even if they don't do anything. i just get so scared.

5.) scocophobia in context with any of the above. do not look at me. do not see me. do not find me.

so that's why this game is so loving scary for me...... yet so interesting to me because it's literally my worst nightmare. this is as loving scared as i could possibly get.

can people please stop bumping this RIGHT BEFORE I GO TO BED
< YOU KNOW I'M A SLAVE TO THIS THING

also facepalm i'm pretty sure everyone is sp00ked to stuff if something comes on in the middle of the night for no reason
my old mouse had a bright red light and it would randomly come on when i sleeped my comp
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 12:13:44 AM by Cargøn »

4.) electronics having a mind of their own. the best way i can explain this is in a story: you remember those electronic dog things that you'd plug into your ipod? the idog?

my sister had one of these, and basically one night, for some reason, it kept turning on for a second on it's own. it'd play music despite the fact that it didn't have an ipod plugged in. for some reason this made me loving stuff myself. this isn't the only instance either - i have a fear of electronics coming on in the middle of the night, even if they don't do anything. i just get so scared.
isnt "Face" a tv robot
he has a mind of his own too, really

isnt "Face" a tv robot
he has a mind of his own too, really
yes but she's fully sentient
animatronics and speakers that flash lights barely in sync to music aren't. they're not supposed to work on their own.
like the concept in fiction doesn't scare me but as far as we are in humanity we don't have sentient electronics

yes but she's fully sentient
animatronics and speakers that flash lights barely in sync to music aren't. they're not supposed to work on their own.
i forgot shes a she please dont smack me im sorry

why does everyone draw foxy with an eyepatch

i see no eyepatch in the game

it does have an eyepatch, its just raised

His eyepatch is raised when he runs through the hallway, but it's on when he comes through the door,

and then it raises when he starts screaming

That's knot very consistent
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 12:34:31 AM by Mr. Jelly »

the eyepatch is raised when in the hallway and your room.

why it needed a second eye under the eyepatch is beyond me. realism?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 12:32:18 AM by Zanaran2 »