Author Topic: Five Nights at Freddy's 1 and 2 and also 3 I think  (Read 309209 times)

i'm guessing that would be ketchup/food crumbs because the bib says "LET'S EAT!!!" but still made to be creepy
I think it's still blood, what explains the bite of '87 and the murder of the 5 kids?

Chica is implied to be what the phone guy was stuffed into, at close proximity you can hear groaning and see organic teeth between the costume's dentures.

Chica is implied to be what the phone guy was stuffed into, at close proximity you can hear groaning and see organic teeth between the costume's dentures.

why does a bird have teeth

He was stuffed into chica by foxy judging by the banging noises

why does a bird have teeth
same reason why animatronics have free will

They are all robots that want to murder you why do you argue about what gender they identify as.

THEY WANT TO STUFF YOU INTO A SUIT

my bro bro is freaked out about this game (who wouldn't be), and i am going to change his skype call sound to this

ha

my bro bro is freaked out about this game (who wouldn't be), and i am going to change his skype call sound to this

ha
You are a glorious bastard

ha
i'm scared to click that link what is it, this damn game has me on edge
nevermind
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 09:25:34 PM by Zanaran2 »

ha
you monster

ha
Film reaction pls

Film reaction pls

no super secret spy cameras

srry

unless while he's at work i can find somewhere the camera can get a good view and not be visible at

edit: does anyone know where there's a wallpaper that's pretty spooky? all i can find is one for the show stage
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 09:49:42 PM by Obliviongate20 »

make it change from black to the last image in op over the course of like 1-2 minutes

How did this game get so much loving research?

Half of it isn't even drawn right.