Five Nights at Freddy's 1 and 2 and also 3 I think

Author Topic: Five Nights at Freddy's 1 and 2 and also 3 I think  (Read 309195 times)

Then why would the phone guy mention "it's amazing what the human body can do without the frontal lobe"
obviously the pizza had cut off frontal lobe as a topping

So he ate a pizza not someones frontal lobe?

Yes.
Then why would the phone guy mention "it's amazing what the human body can do without the frontal lobe"
Because, Foxy had a body like a human, except he had a Fox's head. And since he's an animatronic fox, he doesn't really have a frontal lobe. Foxy being able to eat such a large slice of pizza in such quick time is an amazing yet terrifying feat for a robot without a frontfal lobe.

Yes.Because, Foxy had a body like a human, except he had a Fox's head. And since he's an animatronic fox, he doesn't really have a frontal lobe. Foxy being able to eat such a large slice of pizza in such quick time is an amazing yet terrifying feat for a robot without a frontfal lobe.
Why would having a frontal lobe affect a robot's ability to eat a giant slice of pizza. Why would he even mention it.

And he didn't say "it's amazing what the human body can do without the frontal lobe". He said "It's amazing that the human body can live without the frontal lobe, you know?"

Decepticon, I hope you're not being serious.

Just realized he's joking. GG, I have been decepted by decepticon.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 10:19:33 AM by blueblur121 »

Why would having a frontal lobe affect a robot's ability to eat a giant slice of pizza. Why would he even mention it.

And he didn't say "it's amazing what the human body can do without the frontal lobe". He said "It's amazing that the human body can live without the frontal lobe, you know?"
ah you see, it doesn't really, so i have no idea

and as for the second part, there happened to be a child at the birthday party already missing their frontal lobe, and it was surprising that they were able to stay alive to enjoy the party

I heard the joke from somewhere.

ah you see, it doesn't really, so i have no idea

and as for the second part, there happened to be a child at the birthday party already missing their frontal lobe, and it was surprising that they were able to stay alive to enjoy the party
He wasn't at the party. Jeremy was. At the end of FNAF 2 the phone guy says that you'll be doing the day shift at a birthday party the next day. He also said to stay close to the animatronics. That's why lots of people think Jeremy was the victim of the bite.

And there's also the fact that you have provided no evidence for your argument.

I am losing faith in you decepticon. I think you might actually not be joking about this.

He wasn't at the party. Jeremy was. At the end of FNAF 2 the phone guy says that you'll be doing the day shift at a birthday party the next day. He also said to stay close to the animatronics. That's why lots of people think Jeremy was the victim of the bite.

I am losing faith in you decepticon. I think you might actually not be joking about this.
i think he's just playing you like a piano

no i'm not kidding at all

there was even a very-recent leaked easter egg image of the incident, found deep within the game files

here you can not only see the pizza, but also the child having their birthday party

however, because Scott never bothered to work on it or thought that players would find it, it was left low-quality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tw47-RNhmc

Some forgeter made a fan game and called it "FNAF 3"

Kill me.

Some forgeter made a fan game and called it "FNAF 3"

Kill me.

What's next? Some fan creates HL3 Mod for HL2?