techware - Dumbposting

Author Topic: techware - Dumbposting  (Read 2039 times)

Techware, he's really noob. Not much to say here.
His dumb posts: Here
<AWSIM>

thats me as a handicap lol!

this    is    garrys.exe

THAT TOLIT TO SMALL TO DUMB ON

One of his help posts.
His failed music attempt.
Pretty much sums up his stupidity.

I really don't understand his posts, but I can't argue that the fact that he's naïve. I don't see anything wrong with the Garry's Mod one though

i think he confused 9gag with blockland and doesn't notice yet

This guy is so loving hard to help. I try everything, even making a slow gif of how to drag an addon into the add-ons folder yet he still has problems. He is even having a hard time finding an addon in which he installed himself.

not to mention that his avatar is stolen but it doesnt matter that much I guess

noedit:
im suprised he even figured out how to steal a gif and make it as his BL avatar lol

I contemplated making a drama like this but the stuffstorm that formed in my last thread made me change my mind.

Noedit:
im suprised he even figured out how to steal a gif and make it as his BL avatar lol
Almost every avatar he has had, he has stolen from a user.

What's that? Someone's being dumb on the Blockland Forums?

BEGIN THE PURGE!!1

Get over yourself, you can't loving drama someone just because they're dumb. As far as I can tell none of his posts violate any rules or really do anything to harm/inconvenience you or other users in any real way, he's just being a little dumb.

Oh wait, I forgot. We drama everyone and anything around here nowadays, don't we? Sorry, forget I said anything.

Get over yourself, you can't loving drama someone just because they're dumb. As far as I can tell none of his posts violate any rules or really do anything to harm/inconvenience you or other users in any real way, he's just being a little dumb.

Oh wait, I forgot. We drama everyone and anything around here nowadays, don't we? Sorry, forget I said anything.
Well, that would explain why I've yet to see a drama for you then.

What's that? Someone's being dumb on the Blockland Forums?

BEGIN THE PURGE!!1

This isn't the forgetin purge. this is a drama topic about someone stuffposting. Look it up.
Well, that would explain why I've yet to see a drama for you then.

This isn't the forgetin purge. this is a drama topic about someone stuffposting. Look it up.

It's only about as bad as most peoples first posts...