TB2/Game Makes himself look like a complete idiot.

Author Topic: TB2/Game Makes himself look like a complete idiot.  (Read 7311 times)

I visited Game's driving server earlier, I got into a discussion of a script I have which improves the physics of blockland vehicles (basically makes the impact of two vehicles more realistic)

He tells me that I am lying about having the mod. Multiple people can confirm that I do have the mod.
I then explain to him that I will open a server and show it to him. He starts getting annoyed telling me to give him the mod to prove it (which is obviously something which I am not going to do)
I then leave with "If you PM me on the forums, I will gladly open a server and show you the mod in action"
to which I left, and was shortly greeted with this forums message.

Now let me explain if you haven't figured out already why he's an idiot.
Firstly, he tried to cry his way into me giving him a very good mod.
Secondly, he calls himself "staff" on his server. I don't even need to explain why this makes him sound like an idiot.
Thirdly, he thinks I will appeal to get unbanned on his server, through some bullstuff email system as if the forums PM don't work? The whole 'official' type deal with the server just makes you sound like a massive ballbag.

Support me or don't, I really don't mind. I think this is enough evidence to show idiocy.

he's not even a good hustler. eugh.

Is this script that improves the physics planned on being released anytime soon?

he's not even a good hustler. eugh.
I just got this PM from him..

I don't see how I look stupid, I was informing you of a ban and telling you the reasons. If you don't care, that's fine.

You refused to show evidence of these"improved" physics. I will revoke the ban if you do one simple thing, post 5 lines of script from your addon into here.

Does he literally think I'm stupid? First he's asking for a small bit of code, next he'll call it bullstuff and ask for the whole thing.
For anyone who would like to see the improved vehicle physics, I've just put up a server with the mod on.
Enjoy.

I can say with certainty that said script is pretty real, and it would make a great bumper car server

Actually I specifically told you I did not want the mod, I just wanted to know how the mod functions.

You were banned for disrespect of server staff, I say staff because we have several [BE] servers. You were banned because of the statement "I am not your bitch." This was taken as a hostile action, therefore resulting in your ban.

You repeatedly tried to avoid talking about the mod. I asked you 4 times how it functioned before you actually answered, in which you said "it improves vehicle physics", then you claimed you pay a friend into making the mod. Upon refusal to show even the slightest bit of code, I had to assume that you were telling lies.

I wanted you to send me an E-Mail so I could sort the message into folders about certain bans and have them on record.

Why were you not content with seeing how the mod works ingame?

Why were you not content with seeing how the mod works ingame?

Because I was busy hosting a server with 9 players on it.

um how about leave and join furdles

You sound like a massive idiot with your "ooh I want to keep it on record so I can sound all official"

Ike has already confirmed that this mod is not a hoax, but since you seem a little mentally deficient with your claims of lies, then you can come and check it out right now in my server.
I'll expect your apology when you get here.

Because I was busy hosting a server with 9 players on it.
ooo popular
Multiclient and come to mine.

You sound like a massive idiot with your "ooh I want to keep it on record so I can sound all official"

Ike has already confirmed that this mod is not a hoax, but since you seem a little mentally deficient with your claims of lies, then you can come and check it out right now in my server.
I'll expect your apology when you get here.
ooo popular
Multiclient and come to mine.
I'm not joining your server, so quit spamming the thread with "join my server".
I am not apologizing, there is nothing to apologize about.
I wanted to keep them on record for this very reason so I can use it against you.

I wanted to keep them on record for this very reason so I can use it against you.
you're such a petty cunt

/support
TB2 can't be arsed to see the mod ingame and is trying to squeeze it out of Furdle's hands

/support
TB2 can't be arsed to see the mod ingame and is trying to squeeze it out of Furdle's hands
Pretty much just this..

I'm not joining your server, so quit spamming the thread with "join my server".
I am not apologizing, there is nothing to apologize about.
You're not joining because you don't want the embarrassment of everything that I've said (me calling you an idiot included) to be proven correct.
You should apologise for being an idiot.
You should probably keep this on record under "People who don't bullstuff"

/support
Again, I never said I wanted the mod in-game. I was busy hosting and didn't have the time to join. If Furdle here has any evidence or images of chat of me saying I wanted the mod, go ahead and post them.
you're such a petty cunt
I don't see anything wrong with wanting to keep server data on record.
Pretty much just this..
You're not joining because you don't want the embarrassment of everything that I've said (me calling you an idiot included) to be proven correct.
You should apologise for being an idiot.
You should probably keep this on record under "People who don't bullstuff"
Did you just support your own drama

I was hosting a server, and didn't want to shutdown because 9 others were busy enjoying it unlike you