Author Topic: Server Crashes When Some People Join  (Read 51783 times)

I didn't have any problems with Valcle/Computermix on any server, he was always nice to me.  Shame that it might have been him that crashed the server, I always called him Mix, Valcle.
He could be targeting those who are notoriously bad to some of the community.
Think of it like "filtering," all of the servers that are not troublesome to a large portion of the community are spared, while those that are get stuck in the filter tray, so to speak.

it isn't his job to "filter" out people he doesn't like

He might think it is for some unknown reason.
Please don't let this turn into an argument thread.

He might think it is for some unknown reason.
Please don't let this turn into an argument thread.
Crashing anybody's Blockland server is not something to side with. This is already an 'argument thread' now that it's in drama.

I am completely sick of dealing with this friend.  I have complete dox.  Tempted.
Please do. People don't seem to leave until they're dox'd.

Valcle is computermix who has previously produced crash exploits and cheat programs through his extensive reverse engineering efforts.  There is a zero percent chance of this being a coincidence.  I have deactivated his key (again), but that probably stop him.

I am completely sick of dealing with this friend.  I have complete dox.  Tempted.
I thought about this possibility but Valcle is extremely good at acting cute and innocent.

Valcle told me there's something in his code that can trigger the crash hack unintentionally, that's why he was trying to help out dren here (http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=264580.0) when really it was him all along and he didn't even know it.
It could still be something else though, Heed got it when he wasn't even on his server.

Could be someone else with the hack?

Valcle is computermix who has previously produced crash exploits and cheat programs through his extensive reverse engineering efforts.  There is a zero percent chance of this being a coincidence.  I have deactivated his key (again), but that probably stop him.

I am completely sick of dealing with this friend.  I have complete dox.  Tempted.

Smackdown

I remember seeing Valcle at the prison escape just a few days ago, but I never knew he was Meow Computermix.

Valcle is computermix
SOUND THE ALARMS! INTRUDER ALERT!

Valcle told me there's something in his code that can trigger the crash hack unintentionally, that's why he was trying to help out dren here (http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=264580.0) when really it was him all along and he didn't even know it.
It could still be something else though, Heed got it when he wasn't even on his server.
Why not just quit hacking altogether?

Why not just quit hacking altogether?
That's, uh, really hard.

wow.

valcle seemed like a really nice guy in the furry thread.

huh.

Is it possible to prevent this?