Author Topic: Server Crashes When Some People Join  (Read 51768 times)

wow.

valcle seemed like a really nice guy in the furry thread.

huh.
Valcle told me there's something in his code that can trigger the crash hack unintentionally, that's why he was trying to help out dren here (http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=264580.0) when really it was him all along and he didn't even know it.
It could still be something else though, Heed got it when he wasn't even on his server.

It's worth noting that that same sort of "oh! I'll be happy to help!" attitude is not only extremely common among hack developers (I'm guilty of it myself, it's how I got my first job), but it's exactly what he did the last time issues with him arose regarding his public hack shenanigans. It puts you in a positive enough light to the community and even the game staff.
Of course, Badspot isn't P7S1, so the likelihood that he'll give a damn is extremely low. And rightfully so.

I am completely sick of dealing with this friend.  I have complete dox.  Tempted.

release them you monday.

or pm them to me.

Valcle is computermix who has previously produced crash exploits and cheat programs through his extensive reverse engineering efforts.  There is a zero percent chance of this being a coincidence.  I have deactivated his key (again), but that probably stop him.

I am completely sick of dealing with this friend.  I have complete dox.  Tempted.

People like Computermix just don't deserve a computer.

Valcle is computermix who has previously produced crash exploits and cheat programs through his extensive reverse engineering efforts.  There is a zero percent chance of this being a coincidence.  I have deactivated his key (again), but that probably stop him.

I am completely sick of dealing with this friend.  I have complete dox.  Tempted.
Glad to see you've stooped to ddc's level.

it's not even the first time

Badspot

• Administrator

The use of force after all alternatives have been exhausted is not the same as an unprovoked attack. 

The use of force after all alternatives have been exhausted is not the same as an unprovoked attack. 
The use of force after all alternatives have been exhausted
after all alternatives have been exhausted
all alternatives have been exhausted

you're kidding me

Badspot

• Administrator
you're kidding me

I communicated, I gave multiple chances, I waited.  He keeps causing problems.  The guy has spent years attacking the game for no reason.  I'm on the internet here, what can I do?  Enlighten me on how to cure this starfish via TCP/IP.

I communicated, I gave multiple chances, I waited.  He keeps causing problems.  The guy has spent years attacking the game for no reason.  I'm on the internet here, what can I do?  Enlighten me on how to cure this starfish via TCP/IP.
use ultra h8xor skillz m8

Have you tried kicking his dog?

have you tried actually looking for these exploits?
have you put forth the effort to instead of kick him out, to look for these crash exploits? I mean if this teenage kid can find them surely a professional game developer who has over a decade of experience with this engine should be able to find it.
Also, deactivating his key wont do stuff lol.

I communicated, I gave multiple chances, I waited.  He keeps causing problems.  The guy has spent years attacking the game for no reason.  I'm on the internet here, what can I do?  Enlighten me on how to cure this starfish via TCP/IP.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pABFUtGDvU

Badspot

• Administrator
have you tried actually looking for these exploits?
have you put forth the effort to instead of kick him out, to look for these crash exploits? I mean if this teenage kid can find them surely a professional game developer who has over a decade of experience with this engine should be able to find it.

This is the same gambit the riddler always pulls.  "Haha I've found a bug batman, but you're smart you should be able to figure it out!"  Batman solves it, but the next day "haha batman! figure out what I've done now!".  Then batman punches him in the face and he cries foul.