Author Topic: Server Crashes When Some People Join  (Read 52918 times)

Lando is not a user known for causing numerous problems within the game on the level of Computermix.
I don't think any amount of tampering with a game really necessitates telling a buncha teenager's someone's real life information

Lando is not a user known for causing numerous problems within the game on the level of Computermix.
are you even serious right now

I don't think any amount of tampering with a game really necessitates telling a buncha teenager's someone's real life information
And what would you rather he do then?

are you even serious right now
Stop posting already, all you've done is post handicapped one liners in response to people without actually contributing anything. If you aren't even going to pretend to at least have a thought, forget off.

Why don't you reread that? It says "caused by your use of this forum."

...You're really grasping at straws here, aren't you?

...and?

i said the main point, not all of it. i'll try to put this as simple as possible for you. it was stupid of you to say that it's abnormal to lose respect for someone over them saying they dont support someone who's a fun ruiner, because that's not what dooble's entire point was. it's not abnormal for someone to drop someone's respect over them dodging points and cherrypicking what they reply to from the post, and supporting badspot hanging personal info over someone's head. there's nothing wrong with disagreeing w/ that
just because its not doobles main point doesnt make it completely invalid lol

I love how people saying Val shouldn't be banned don't realize this is literally the case in any online game.
I mean, look at loving VAC bans for Steam games? Go bitch at Gaben for that one.

The purge begins now.
Oh god.

It's all public information anyway.
I'm not sure why Frankie got banned but there might have been context to it. I mean Nal didn't get banned when he posted purplemetro's pic, did he?

...and?
let's say after seeing that, and someone totally forgeted the forum by dumping a list of everyone's passwords... badspot decides to reveal the guy who did it's real info. that's what it would apply to, not the game. nowhere does it say that by loving with the game, the owner is obligated to post your dox

just because its not doobles main point doesnt make it completely invalid lol
"b-but im not completely wrong!". no. when he said he lost respect for him, it wasnt just for what you're trying to say and quit trying to disprove that

let's say after seeing that, and someone totally forgeted the forum by dumping a list of everyone's passwords... badspot decides to reveal the guy who did it's real info. that's what it would apply to, not the game. nowhere does it say that by loving with the game, the owner is obligated to post your dox
"b-but im not completely wrong!". no. when he said he lost respect for him, it wasnt just for what you're trying to say and quit trying to disprove that
posting everyone's passwords on the forum, badspot posts dox = a-ok

someone using a hack that has the capability to crash entire servers, as well as do a lot more game-breaking stuff, badspot posts dox = holy stuff badspot you tyrant

just to clarify
i'm not defending valcle or saying he's innocent, i'm arguing about the circlejerk

i literally havent said anything about the badspot part of doobles post so i have no idea where you're getting the idea that i'm trying to disprove it

BL purge?

everyone gets admin status?

related
   everyone in the game is an annoying child who spams, badspot should do something
   [someone is de-activated for attacking servers]
   wtf! badspot can just ban you from the game for no reason?!