Server Crashes When Some People Join

Author Topic: Server Crashes When Some People Join  (Read 51764 times)

i think a certain subreddit will be experiencing a sharp increase in members lol

Is Blockland going to die soon then?

already dead, man

I take it the purge is gonna last a while?
At this point i just wonder who's gonna get banned for things i had no idea they did

[im g]http://31.media.tumblr.com/e2a441635f35429bf2114d86a60166f2/tumblr_mrn61x54Yr1qcp26yo1_500.gif[/img]

gold

Oh damnit, more and more people are getting banned. I'm actually quite surprised... should I be? I don't know why people do this to Blockland and its community. Like, why target everybody when they are innocent?

Someone photoshop Badspot's face onto this. I tried myself, but the snipping tool turns out to be MS-Paint quality.

gold

Oh damnit, more and more people are getting banned. I'm actually quite surprised... should I be? I don't know why people do this to Blockland and its community. Like, why target everybody when they are innocent?

Because people are starfishs.

Badspot cant just root out these starfishs the moment they join, we just have to wait until they show themselves.

Thanks to whoever paraphrased me :)

I'm loving this purge so far.

Don't bite the hand that feeds, friends.
words to live by. too bad a lot of people are too stupid to follow this logic anymore

Did a fast and stuffty job
-snip-
Better than my attempt. I used this face:

Better than my attempt. I used this face:
Yeah that would've worked better actually

• Aware  stuffty attitude, examples start here
rip, you will be missed :(

Oooh... this purge is going to be good.