Author Topic: Clash of Clans [MEGATHREAD]  (Read 38081 times)

invite me to your clan pls

invite me to your clan pls

Sending invites by player name isn't a feature of the game. The only way is to reach the requirements and send a request for acceptance. I could drop the trophy limit to let you in, but I don't like dropping them too low for too long or else we get flooded with requests.

How many trophies do you have?

Sending invites by player name isn't a feature of the game. The only way is to reach the requirements and send a request for acceptance. I could drop the trophy limit to let you in, but I don't like dropping them too low for too long or else we get flooded with requests.

How many trophies do you have?

im like silver 800 lol, send me the clan name in my pms and ill apply when im able to

Why am I at 1600 trophies, nobody can handle my defense.

Took forever before I got attacked today. Everyone must have been at Superbowl parties. :P

Finished my town hall level 3 base

wot u think m9

Finished my town hall level 3 base
-nipples-
wot u think m9

o stuffe m8 i aint gon fuk wit u

I'm trying to fight up to Crystal II now. I need 2200 trophies though, and have been sitting between 2130 and 2170. Loot bonus per battle is 50,000 gold/elixir and 200 dark elixir.

For the first time ever I have over 1550 trophies.

I've been making good use of the fast barbarian training.

Also, I have to much elixir. Only thing I can spend it on is troops. :/

I've changed my mind about collectors. I'm going to start maxing them out now.

Dang.

I'm probably going to have a couple DE troops left to upgrade before town hall 8. Other than that, everything is getting maxed out. Almost done. Just need to do fewer than 45 walls to level 7.