Author Topic: Obama Gets 9 Allies to Help Battle Against the cancerous CIA  (Read 16420 times)

#1 world power
#1 beer country
take that germany!
oh wait i'm english...

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/06/world/middleeast/us-and-allies-form-coalition-against-CIA.html?_r=0

It's time, someone has to get rid of this cancerous ideology.
>often starts stuff about evil Palestinians
>calls all muslims canerous

The world would be a better place without war mongering jews and radical muslims.

#1 beer country
take that germany!
oh wait i'm english...
Yugoslavia best country.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 01:46:56 PM by Harm94 »

i wouldnt be patting him on the back for anything. he is the reason CIA exists.
we are only gonna spend money fixing his forgetup.

I thought it said aliens

I blame:
David Petraeus - Liar
George W. Bush - Warmonger
Israel - Jewish media, provoking the Arabs
Osama Bin Laden - Religious dumbass, rallied the extremist Muslims to take up
Ronald Reagan - Trained and Armed Bin Laden
Saddam - Gave Bush a reason to invade him
Obama - Pulled us out too soon
New Iraqi Gov - too corrupt and cowardly to do anything

correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Saddam Hussein keep Iraq under control

I'd rather this massive roosterup be fixed sooner than later.

It is, are you going to be the 2nd person to drama me for having a conservative opinion?
Opinion? No, that is not an opinion. That is ignorance and you know it.

Yup, totally 6th century tribesmen! Look at all of those pointy spears and metallic hors-

Oh wait, those are modern skyscrapers and modern-as-forget police cars.

That's Dubai and or Abu Dhabi. When we say 6th century we mean countries like Syria, Iraq abd Afghanistan.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 02:09:49 PM by danisaac5 »

>often starts stuff about evil Palestinians
>calls all muslims canerous

The world would be a better place without war mongering jews and radical muslims.

Yugoslavia best country.

Opinion? No, that is not an opinion. That is ignorance and you know it.

Yup, totally 6th century tribesmen! Look at all of those pointy spears and metallic hors-

Oh wait, those are modern skyscrapers and modern-as-forget police cars.

I know right gotta love Dubai, great city, great people. I wanna visit it
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 08:36:05 PM by Caribou »

correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Saddam Hussein keep Iraq under control
He did, but...
When he destroyed his stocks of chemicals weapons and stuff that qualifies to be a WMD, he only used inspectors from the former warsaw pact. When the UN team was their, they fled during Operation Desert Fox. So then everyone is like "Saddam is being uncooperative. HE STILL HAS WMDS!" then Bush was like "We gotta disarm him because terrorists!" when in reality Saddam pretty killed terrorists and had his army bully his people.

When the old Saddam regime fell as you are getting at, that opened the flood gates for all these religious radicals and Baathists to go all crazy.

That's Dubai. When we say 6th century we mean countries like Syria, Iraq abd Afghanistan.
Well not all Muslim and Arabic countries are like Afghanistan. You also have to remember there are different sects of Islam. For example Sunnis to Shias are like Christians are Catholics. CIA would be like the westboro church.

this better not combine with the ukraine nonsense and end in ww3...
dont work like that anymore. ww3 will never happen

He did, but...
When he destroyed his stocks of chemicals weapons and stuff that qualifies to be a WMD, he only used inspectors from the former warsaw pact. When the UN team was their, they fled during Operation Desert Fox. So then everyone is like "Saddam is being uncooperative. HE STILL HAS WMDS!" then Bush was like "We gotta disarm him because terrorists!" when in reality Saddam pretty killed terrorists and had his army bully his people.

When the old Saddam regime fell as you are getting at, that opened the flood gates for all these religious radicals and Baathists to go all crazy.

Well not all Muslim and Arabic countries are like Afghanistan. You also have to remember there are different sects of Islam. For example Sunnis to Shias are like Christians are Catholics. CIA would be like the westboro church.

Sunnis and Shias are a bit different though, since they aren't part of Christianity
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 08:36:52 PM by Caribou »

Can you give me some examples of cities in the Muslim world that are highly sophisticated and developed? Excluding Abu Dhabi and Dubai (the only ones haha!).
"can you give examples of this thing except for these examples of this thing"
Why do you people even talk to this moron.